am i the only guy who loves tamagotchi? D:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i only hide at work because i don't want the managers thinking i'm "too distracted", "playing" with a tamagotchi, when you honestly don't really "play" with the tamagotchis that i know of atleast , v1-v3. You raise them. You play pokemon games, you play mario games, you play crash bandicoot games at a constant!! Tamagotchis?? You feed them, love them, nurture them, watch them grow, sleep, smile, frown, cry, birth, even die just to be real. Which is a lot, but they do spend a good chunk of idle time in our pockets/lanyards yes?? That's what's cool about them, unlike games they're on all the time (tamagotchi connections atleast [left unpaused]), lololol stupid and yet they don't require our full, undivided attention like a game-game. Especially when you have an adult, they only drop a heart like every 2-3 hours and honestly don't need you as bad. It's so chill to have an adult..Back to the point, when i'm on my breaks i honestly don't care, so i take them out, but the guys who notice and say something usually follow up with a story about their giga pet or nano pet, so i think tamagotchis are not as ridiculed by dudes where i live atleast.
ah i know what you mean. and tamagotchis are different to other games, for obvious reasons. they are great! its awesome how you can have them ANYWHERE, not only when you are on the computer or have a tv near or anything like that. and the batteries last forever :)

I'm a guy in my 30's and I love Tamagotchis, Furbys, Zhu Zhu Pets and pretty much any kind of electronic pet. I'm fascinated with robotics, animatronics and artificial life. I'm not a people person. I prefer animals, both flesh and blood and electronic and plastic.

I'm a guy in my 30's and I love Tamagotchis, Furbys, Zhu Zhu Pets and pretty much any kind of electronic pet. I'm fascinated with robotics, animatronics and artificial life. I'm not a people person. I prefer animals, both flesh and blood and electronic and plastic.
hey same here! im not in my 30's lol but i am into robotics, animatronics and artificial like :) and i completly agree. i am not entirely a people person. i would rather spend time with my cats or tamagotchi than a group of people :p

good story! and i am one of them... well... i havent played one for 5 years because i havent OWNED one since. but i used to own the tamagotchi that is in my avatar (v3) and i am going to get another v3 on ebay. its not the same color (its a blue one with stripes of different shades of blue) but its a good price (its a bid and it still has 3 and a half days left) and yes, i am proud of who i am :) i am different from people my age (im 14) and i like alot of unusual stuff: tamagotchi, retro video games, and i like hamtaro but i havent been involved in that for quite a long time. and i am SOOOO GLAD to not be one of those people who is in constant fear of being judged. i dont really care if the clothes i wear look good or whatever, as long as its comfy im fine :)
You'll see. When you get a little older, you'll be the coolest guy on the block for liking retro video games.

Stay proud!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 28 and I'm a guy :D Still love my tamas!!! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
22 and I still enjoy my Tamas. I haven't gotten to play with them much this year due to school. (Nearing the end of my college career woot woot)

My fiance is 25, and two of my Tamagotchis have somehow become his... :D And he's not ashamed of playing with them in front of his buddies.

Definatly unisex i still live tamas (we just need ti fight to keep them alive....)

I'm a 22 year old guy and I love tamagotchi's. Though, I'll probably skip the recent tamagotchis completely because of how girly they look.

I'm in my 20s and definitely a guy. :p I also have lots of Tama related videos on YouTube, so it's not all girls out there.

Ra,
oh, are you ratamazone? yeah ive seen your videos and ive subscribed ^_^ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back