am i the only guy who loves tamagotchi? D:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother is getting interested in tamagotchis again because of me. He used to play on a v3 when he was younger. And now he's looking to buy one again. You're not alone! :)

My brother is getting interested in tamagotchis again because of me. He used to play on a v3 when he was younger. And now he's looking to buy one again. You're not alone! :)
thats awesome :D im looking for a v3 too, i have a v4 so far though. still looking for a v3 because thats the one i used to have :D

I am 27 and doing a PhD and I still love tamagotchis. It's been a while since I've played with them, but because of the Tamagotchi LIFE app, I got back into them! I was thinking about this yesterday, how many male users there are. I think for me it's, I love portable, personalised electronics (apple goods, android, tamas, etc...). Glad to know that I'm not alone!

I am 27 and doing a PhD and I still love tamagotchis. It's been a while since I've played with them, but because of the Tamagotchi LIFE app, I got back into them! I was thinking about this yesterday, how many male users there are. I think for me it's, I love portable, personalised electronics (apple goods, android, tamas, etc...). Glad to know that I'm not alone!
and thats exactly why i made this thread! i thought i was the only guy over 13 to still do it LOL, now i know im wrong :)

I'm a guy in college and I love tamas. I don't think they are for girls only. In fact my older brother gave me my first tama. I do refuse to buy the P's though due to how girly they are.

Nope. I'm a guy and I've loved Tamagotchis ever since I was 8. :3

I think i read somewhere that tamagotchi was created so people like business men could have something to do on the long train ride home??? I think.

Well, it was created because a lot of japanese people wanted to have pets - but because of the living situations in japan (not nearly enough space, you either have to live in very small apartments in the city or ride the trains for hours to get to work and live in a house) this is difficult. You can't really have a dog if you're living in a 2 room apartment. so a small virtual pet is the next best thing, I guess. :)

as much as I love my flesh and blood pets Tamagotchis do have a few advantages over them. Yesterday one of my dogs got sick in my room. A fact I only discovered last night as I was entering to go to bed when I slipped on it in the dark, fell, and nearly landed on my bad leg. At least Tamagotchi leavings remain on the screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 14 in this November and I still love Tamagotchis. They're pretty cute.

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*
hey are you that guy on youtube who does reviews of tamagotchis and what not? if so, im subscribed to your channel. you are awesome.

Nope. I'm a guy and I've loved Tamagotchis ever since I was 8. :3
me too :) ever since i was 8

*merged posts* -Ra

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back