Am I to old for Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely no. There is no such thing as too old for Tamagotchis. A Tamagotchi is a virtual pet, and can be compared somewhat to a real life pet like a dog or a hamster, and you can never be too old to have a pet in general.

Nowone can EVER be too old for tamagotchis!

If everyone in the world had a tamagotchi, that would be great but some people ar'nt tamagotchi kind of people.

Keep your love for tamagotchi's flowing!

~Girl~

Hee. If everyone realized you can't be too old to play with things then I wouldn't have problems going out in public with my tama on a lanyard like I do. She starts beeping and everyone looks offended when I pull it out and do something.

I'm 24. Everybody I know couldn't believe that I'd go out and buy something like a tama for myself. Of course these are the same people that go out and get themselves miniatures for D&D and consider that more dignified. Or they go and play with their kids toys, or play that newest x-box game or something. I'm like, uhnhunh.

But I tell some about their virtual pets, and about how much fun they had before they killed it. (Specifically my one friend. She gave me a pet because she couldn't take care of it, it kept dying on her.) I think I might win over more adults.

So yeah. I laugh when people under the age of 20 ask if they're too old. You're never too old for anything. Especially when it's about having fun. (You don't know how hypnotizing baby toys are until you're playing with those darn things. ROFL... :rolleyes: )

So, in passing here, consider yourself kinda a tamagotchi embassador. You are one of the few, the proud, the brave enough to think that toys are fun even past childhood. You can't convince everybody that there's nothing wrong with it, but hey, you can change some minds. ;)

You're NEVERRRRR too old for a tama!

some people might say you are but just think, they may be jelous that they dont have one! :D

I hope you dont feel too sad about this.

I have 2 v3s and a v4.

im in 7th grade and everyone has them because they were such a hit in fifth grade.

I think if you can take good care of a tama,

you should be able to have one without being made fun of. :p

its like taking care of your own kid! :p

well dont feel too bad about it.

sometimes i feel like that too

But dont let it get to you!

that goes for everyone that thinks they're too old for tamas =)

hope i helped!

:hitodetchi:Sherbert <33

I love how you just bust out with your friend's mom's age. *dies laughing*

Seriously though, I know that when I see my friend Ash again I'm so going to win her over with either Tami or realistically, whomever she spawns as she's 6 years old.

But whatever. You know? Age is just a number if you ask me.

I am 14 years old and I have a v2 and v3 and I want a v4.5 and a v4.However, I don't know if I'm too old for Tamas.

Thank you.

Maisy Gotchi
Masiygotchi,

You can never be too old for something.

Don't care what others say, ignore them. I still play with Tickle Me Elmo (I'm 10) for goodness sake for the fun of it, some people know and laughed at me, but I ignored them. Because if you enjoy something, you should stick to it and don't care what others say.

I sure hope you get a V4.5 and a V4!

From,

Zoria

i do not think you are to old because i am 11 and i am turning 12 in novenber so you are not to old at all!!! :mellow: :D :lol:

there is nooooooo way you are to old for a tamagotchi don't worry about what other people say i think you sould be a tamalover!! i am and heaps of people think i am to old for them but i just ingore them and that is what you should do to!! :D my friend is also a tamalover and she is 11 but that doesn't mean she can't be into tamagotchies :eek: :lol: :D so don't worry about what other people say just be yourself and soon nobody will say anythig about you being to old that is just rubbish!! :mellow: :blink:

I don't think you're ever too old to play Tamagotchi. A lot of teens play and honestly, 14 isn't very old at all. So keep on playin' it, girl! :p

You can never be too old for a Tamagotchi. Think about how much happier all those old people in their retirement villas would be if they all had a Tamagotchi. No more sitting around hoping someone comes to visit, or staring at a television all day long. Got a Tamagotchi - get up, go find someone and connect; make friends.
I was going to say the same thing. You should never be too old for a tamagotchi. I know one of the tamaguides is 15. They still like them! Who cares what your friends say if they think your too old? Do you like them? Then there you go!

mametchi :lol:

I am 14 years old and I have a v2 and v3 and I want a v4.5 and a v4.However, I don't know if I'm too old for Tamas.

Thank you.

Maisy Gotchi
I don't think there's such thing as too old.

No, no, youre not old! So what if BanDai says they are for like, 10 year olds? I am 12. I LOVE tamagotchis!! ^_^

I am a few years younger than you and I am constantly told by my friends that I am too old for a tamagotchi. But that is what makes me different and I am proud. :D

When I first brought my tama to school everyone said I was "Immature", then the next month half of the class had tamas! I started a tama craze! Soon almost everone had one. So be proud!

If you want my opinion, I honestly think you can never be too old for Tamagotchis. I plan to have my Tamas when I'm going to college!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back