Am I to old for Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 13 and I have tonnes of tamas, and I plab on collecting all the new ones that are released.

I know what you mean about having to play with them in private, people do tease you about them once you go to highschool.

;) Chocola ;)

I am 18, my boyfriend and I still enjoy Tamas. If you are still enjoying them, you arent too old. If you have moved on, then maybe you have grown out of it. When I

was still in high school everyone thought it was really neat and kinda funny and I actually made other people want to get them. :D

to be honest at first i bought this tama only for my research project (degree level).. but then after sometimes i found out that im enjoying playing with it... its kindda a cool gadgets to bring along in your pocket... btw im 21 years old at the moment and gonna graduate in 6 months for my degree level.... just ignore all those ppl who think u are childish, just be yourself... if u like tamas.. just play with it.. ;)
We need more pple like you mon rock on.

I'm 14 and I have 3 tamas (v2, v3 and v4)

My best friend is a few months older and she loves them too!

I think Tama's are for anyone with a sensitive side!

Well, I'm 11 and i absolutly luv tamas! I dont tell anyone at school about it, its kind of my guilty pleasure....he he! Well, i dont think you have to be a certain age to play with tamas, My mom even plays with them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I think that Tamagotchi's are mainly for ages 7-13.

NOW! I'm not saying that people older then 13 can't enjoy them, but thats like the age group there aiming for.

Sadly, I've pretty much grown out of Tama's. But it all depends on when YOU think Tamagotchi's are getting boring.

I don't bring mine to school anymore since I almost got mine taken away but I still love them!

P.S Tearofaith I love your avatar!! :D

i agree with the person who said theyre a hobby. its true. i dont bring them everywhere or anything, but when ive got some spare time theyre fun to bring out and use. i wish the games didnt take so long though... sometimes its ok but sometimes i want to be quick lol

Hey y'all ,So ,

My intructions say ages 8 and up ,

other sometimes even say 3 or 4 !

im FIFTEEN . Me and my best friend are both 15, and we love tamas . We kind of keep it a secret though , we only play with eachother .

ANYWAYS,

I dont think there should be an age limit , I mean , i can barely play "Shapes!" I think a tama is too complicated for young children,

My point is , how old are you guys ?!
Well I'm 11 and I have 2 tamagotchis. I can play shapes.

I'm 19 and my boyfriend is 21.

We currently have a Tama each, but we've both owned about 12 or 13 (combined) at a point around 10 years ago.

We're trying for a baby Tama right now...

but it's kind of hard to take care of them because we are full time college students.

Please don't laugh too hard! :furawatchi:

I'm 13 and everyone my age thinks tamas are stupid and for little kids but i think they are for everyone i mean nobody should even care about how old you are as long as you do what you love to do like colour in colouring books or watch teletubies :( :D :D :D B) :D

[SIZE=21pt]NEVER TOO OLD FOR A TAMA[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]im 13 and tamas are just somthing to do. Its the same as playing a guitar or playing chess or somthing like that. just a[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]hobbie[/SIZE].

Well, I'm 11 and i absolutly luv tamas! I dont tell anyone at school about it, its kind of my guilty pleasure....he he! Well, i dont think you have to be a certain age to play with tamas, My mom even plays with them!
me too

I'm 44 and I love Tammies too! My daughter had one and I had to look after it while she was at school - and then I got one so we could connect!

I now have the V4.5 but I only bought it this week, and I haven't started it up yet - I am looking up the tips and tricks for it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back