An Idea me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As always, people would like to meet members that are friends. Well, we had an idea....! A Tama Talk comvention.

1 Way: 1 BIG con in one place

2 Way: A guide/staff member, is usally living where a good amount of members are right? So a guide/staff/admin could hold one. Like one for north america, altruallia, eroupe, etc.

Anyone like this idea? There are flaws, so we can perfect them along the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an interesting idea, but when you think about it seriosuly, how many people would actually show..?

I'm sure my parents wouldn't let me go, and I'm pretty sure it's the same with a lot of other people here.

I like the idea, I wish it was able to come true for me. ^^

Yes, we both thought this idea would be SO neat!

Think about it; meeting members who you're DYING to meet risk free? Of course, you're parents would have to go with you. :p

You'd get to meet all your friends, and it'd be so cool! Perhaps they'd have tamagotchis on sale too? :nyatchi:

I think I prefer the second way ~Tearsxarexlikexstorms~, don't you? That way there would be more then one and some wouldn't have to go on a 5 hour plane flight to get there. :nyatchi:

WAIT! I got another idea for this. What you and your TT friends could do is maybe PM eachother and see what comvension each other is going too. If you both are going to the same one, then GREAT! If not, perhaps working out an agreement? Like, going to one that both agree on. :nyatchi:

I personally love this idea!

Yeah, I guess so. (I still seriously doubt my parents would let me come, but I dunno about other parents...)

One thing is for sure: We'd probably need a large, wide open space for the get-together. XD

Yes, we both thought this idea would be SO neat!
Think about it; meeting members who you're DYING to meet risk free? Of course, you're parents would have to go with you. :p

You'd get to meet all your friends, and it'd be so cool! Perhaps they'd have tamagotchis on sale too? :nyatchi:

I think I prefer the second way ~Tearsxarexlikexstorms~, don't you? That way there would be more then one and some wouldn't have to go on a 5 hour plane flight to get there. :nyatchi:

WAIT! I got another idea for this. What you and your TT friends could do is maybe PM eachother and see what comvension each other is going too. If you both are going to the same one, then GREAT! If not, perhaps working out an agreement? Like, going to one that both agree on. :nyatchi:

I personally love this idea!
I think thats great, Tamagirl_Desy. And your way+ my second way=Probably perfecto! ^^

I think thats great, Tamagirl_Desy. And your way+ my second way=Probably perfecto! ^^
Yayness! :p Perfection!

Anybody else have opinions on this idea?

I don't think the admin will say yes, even if you are going with parents.
~Camelle
We'll just have to see. :p I mean, nothing can happen to you if you always stick with your parents.

Another idea for this came to me. We would all know who eachother is because once you came in, you'd state who you were and get a t-shirt with a marker. Then you'd right your username on your shirt, and then everybody would know who you were.

OMG.....that sounds wonderful. :angry: Mom would never let me come though, since it would probably be in a far-away state. ;_;

OMG.....that sounds wonderful.  :angry: Mom would never let me come though, since it would probably be in a far-away state. ;_;
Well, like I said, there would be one were each guide/staff/admin is located, and if the are up to it because more then one staff member are in the same area, they can run it. It would be a good way for everyone to connect.

Also, great idea for the T shirts Tamagirl_Desy.

Why not? If you didn't ask you'll never know. Also, whats the worst that can happen with your parents?

if not many show, tough. If you PM your friends, and you know they ar egoing, what matters most? seeing them. That is what this is for.

That woudl be awsome!

But i might not be able to unless its in maryland, westvirgina, virgina,or d.c. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back