An Idea me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE] There's the problem of money and there's the problem of time. This will cost Mr.Admin a lot of money to rent out a venue and to organize this, even with the guides help. We angelgotchis may even have donate a little more for this, as it could be $5000 to rent out a venue, so it may expesive for us, and Mr.Admin still has to pay bandwith. This would be fairly costly for the guides because they may have to pitch in to help Mr.Admin pay for this. Organizing it would take quite some time, and we must remeber that Mr. Admin has a life ,too. It could take up to 6 months, and maybe even a year. This may cost the guides some time because they need to help. Maybe the one or more of the guide(s) in the convention area may not be allowed to go? Those are some flaws with this, but I still think it's a good idea.

:( Camelle :kusatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this was discussed before a long time ago. I don't see this happening, good idea but most parents aren't going to want to spend big bucks so their kids can meet their online friends. If you had Tamagotchi Sales at this Convention idea, I would want to go and to meet some of the older members that are around my age or older.

Heres the Old Topic:https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=510&hl=

Back then I had different opinions then I do now on the subject. So don't mind my 18 year old post, 3 years changes a person.

That sounds like a good idea! If it were called a Tamagotchi Convention instead of a TT get together, it could work...

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE] There's the problem of money and there's the problem of time. This will cost Mr.Admin a lot of money to rent out a venue and to organize this, even with the guides help. We angelgotchis may even have donate a little more for this, as it could be $5000 to rent out a venue, so it may expesive for us, and Mr.Admin still has to pay bandwith. This would be fairly costly for the guides because they may have to pitch in to help Mr.Admin pay for this. Organizing it would take quite some time, and we must remeber that Mr. Admin has a life ,too. It could take up to 6 months, and maybe even a year. This may cost the guides some time because they need to help. Maybe the one or more of the guide(s) in the convention area may not be allowed to go? Those are some flaws with this, but I still think it's a good idea. 

:ph34r: Camelle :ph34r:
Problem with money: It will cost a fair amount, but doesn't everything? And the Guides don't have to rent someplace...maybe having it outdoors in somebodies backyard or something? :D Just a thought. There would be alot of planning involve, and I understand that.

Problem with time: It would take awhile, but with everybodies help that could make things slightly better.

And yes spongebobiac, a Tamagotchi Convention could also work. ;)

I just informed admin bout' this topic :D
//-lWeRide
Thanks, yet we already had. :p We got some responses from him. He lieks teh idea, but time and money is still an issue. I'll let you know if anything changes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Problem with money: It will cost a fair amount, but doesn't everything? And the Guides don't have to rent someplace...maybe having it outdoors in somebodies backyard or something? :ph34r: Just a thought. There would be alot of planning involve, and I understand that.
Problem with time: It would take awhile, but with everybodies help that could make things slightly better.

And yes spongebobiac, a Tamagotchi Convention could also work. :nazotchi:
The thing about having it in someone's backyard is do you really think a guide or someone from the site is going to let a bunch of kids and their parents into their house? o.o I know I wouldn't.

Try a park or something.

:blink: Camelle :)
Maybe we could all pitch in a little. This might be a once in a lifetime oppritunity. But, ah well, if we can't do it, we'll have to deal with it. Spongebobiac, that sounds like a good idea. (Although my parents would probably say, " Aren't you a little to old to play with tamagotchis?" Yeah right. Or maybe they'll say, "BUt you don't play with your tamagotchi anymore. So why?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back