Animal Crossing New Leaf

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually was always better at catching sharks than catching beetles. They are not all that hard to catch, you usually are just too excited because of the fin and you focus on catching too much.

Also, I'm very sad because Julian moved out... :( Really considering restarting my town, but I have some other great villagers too. (Merengue, Colton, and Monique.) I really hate my town though and somehow I'd feel better if I played as a guy...

I actually was always better at catching sharks than catching beetles. They are not all that hard to catch, you usually are just too excited because of the fin and you focus on catching too much.

Also, I'm very sad because Julian moved out... :( Really considering restarting my town, but I have some other great villagers too. (Merengue, Colton, and Monique.) I really hate my town though and somehow I'd feel better if I played as a guy...
When I started my game, I felt that way because my town was just full of bad villagers. And I always catch beetles because they're easier to find lol

But maybe there's someone who has Julian wanting to move out on there game here? You never know :) DON'T GIVE UP HOPE ON YOUR TOWN

My town is seriously a mess though, I NEVER worked on it like ever. It has like three ponds, I have too many flowers and too much stuff on the ground. And the town name is stupid. (Utown...What was I thinking, seriously?)

Wish I had a second 3DS and a second copy of the game... Even a second copy is expensive to me, because I'd have to pay 60$ for it. :/

My town is seriously a mess though, I NEVER worked on it like ever. It has like three ponds, I have too many flowers and too much stuff on the ground. And the town name is stupid. (Utown...What was I thinking, seriously?)

Wish I had a second 3DS and a second copy of the game... Even a second copy is expensive to me, because I'd have to pay 60$ for it. :/
Why would you need a second 3DS, and the games on eBay cost around $35 each :) But poor Utown... rest in peace

Oh yeah! There's a way to reset the game completely. You just hold A, B, X, and Y when the 3DS logo comes up when you start the game. Hope I helped :)

To be able to visit myself and trade villagers between myself. Also, I'm from Europe an 3DS is region locked, I won't get it cheaper probably thanks to pound and euro being expensive. Poland doesn't have Nintendo, so...

I'm not resetting yet any soon though!

I've seen them in Holland for around 30 euro, I think they're even cheaper in some other countries, maybe a nice european tamatalker could send it to you?

I'm not looking to buy the second copy that fast, in fact there are some somewhat cheap auctions on my local auction site too. I'm quite broke right now after buying Ace Attorney Dual Destinies (even though it's a little over 33$...), but still thanks for your concern!

Do you guys know how to get friend codes for the NL 3ds edition? I've been trying to find how

It's your 3DS friend code.

You have to click that smiley thing on the main menu and then check the code on your card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do any of you play together? I do have a list of friends from a dutch forum, but they don't play much anymore, and I enjoy the game so much better if I can visit/trade/play with others..

I thought you meant an actual card...well my friend code is 3926-5189-3616 and my name isn't actually Winnie but that's what I use cause it's my aunts name.(she gave me the 3ds so I name everything after her!) I'm so stupid....this is like the 5th time I had to edit this post

Sorry for posting twice,but does anyone have my friend code and is willing to give away theirs?i really want to visit another town:(

I have peaches,pears,maybe bananas,lychee,durian,mangos,and lemons. You can dig but please don't dig up fossils so if you do,bury them back please!please don't buy clothing or stuff from nooks shop.you can get accessories and flowersthough.my town is very bad:( shops aren't upgraded and I have many patches of dirt! Even though it's not a good town, please come!i hope I can come to your town!

:)

I really love AC:NL, but I never get the chance to play ;A: when I do play, I really like going to the island and catching bugs to make some quick bells :p

I'm a long time Animal Crossing fan and have been addicted to it since the original game on GameCube when I was in high school. I'm still so addicted to New Leaf-- it' s my favorite game of the series! I've been playing since its US release last June and I can't help but sign on every day to reach my goal for my dream town. I made my town, Owlshire, have an entire fairy tale theme.

The main house (called 'Tirakisu's Confectionery') is a bakery with each room dedicated to a different bakery theme: the bakery store front (main), the rec and sun room (bottom left), the kitchen (bottom back), the tea room (bottom right), a doughnut and ice cream bed room (upstairs) and the candy factory room (basement).

The other house is a huge toy shop (named 'Geppetto's' right now) that's still a work in progress. I have a few room ideas mapped out right now: a doll room, a room geared towards boyish toys, a teddy bear room and a game room... so far.

I just started my third character this week. She'll have a house instead of a shop like the other two, and her house will be princess themed. I can't wait 'til the Princess Series is released at Gracie's in the spring!

I'm not giving out my dream address until the toy shop is closer to completion. I post a lot of screen shots on my blog (linked in signature) and on my Miiverse account though (with the username HappilyCandied).

A sneak peek of Owlshire

Tirakisu's Confectionery: Storefront

2-21-14_bakerymain_zps7a8edca4.jpg

2-21-14_bakerymain2_zps0bbb378e.jpg

Tirakisu's Confectionery: Doughnut and Ice Cream Bedroom

2-21-14_doughtnutbedroom_zpsf3422f68.jpg

Tirakisu's Confectionery: Candy Factory Room

2-21-14_candyfactory_zpsf8c1ccf1.jpg

Tirakisu's Confectionery: Sun and Rec Room

2-21-14_sunroom_zps42589e0c.jpg

Tirakisu's Confectionery: Tea Room

2-21-14_tearoom_zps2c19d0bb.jpg

The Owlshire Cliff Side Garden

2-21-14_cliffgarden_zps1d8733dc.jpg

2-13-14_aurora_zps9eaf8c14.jpg

Owlshire: A Stroll Down Rainbow Row

doublerainbow_zpsbe7441a2.jpg

Owlshire: The Waterfall Garden

8-6_flowerstrolls_zpsbcce9a2b.jpg

Very pretty!

I only have a terrorhouse theme, but plan to make a princess themed house, a alice in wonderland themed house, and just started the fourth character, not sure about that one.

My town got a bit sloppy over the winter, but I'm working on it. I'll post some pictures later.

Sorry for posting twice,but does anyone have my friend code and is willing to give away theirs?i really want to visit another town:(

I have peaches,pears,maybe bananas,lychee,durian,mangos,and lemons. You can dig but please don't dig up fossils so if you do,bury them back please!please don't buy clothing or stuff from nooks shop.you can get accessories and flowersthough.my town is very bad:( shops aren't upgraded and I have many patches of dirt! Even though it's not a good town, please come!i hope I can come to your town!

:)
There is a topic about ACNL friend codes and such, just for your information, so if you want to exchange friend codes just go there :)

yeah. I saw it but i thought maybe it was to late to post there... sorry for that! I finished the campsite yesterday :] so far, I only one camper came and its ed! i persuaded him to come ;)

yeah. I saw it but i thought maybe it was to late to post there... sorry for that! I finished the campsite yesterday :] so far, I only one camper came and its ed! i persuaded him to come ;)
Lol that's how I get most of my awesome villagers is through the campsite. The campsite is the best invention ever lol

Celebrate! I hope everyone is having a fun time catching feathers for the event today. :wub:

My little fairy tale town would like to wish you a happy Festivale!

3-3-14_festivale_zps36d273e5.jpg

I love the Animal Crossing Series. I have every game, and The Gamecube one is my favorite. New Leaf is pretty fun, but it gets really complicated with the public works projects, online capabilities, and making your town beautiful. These features are great, but I just love the simple things in life, as my life is very stressful and the Gamecube release is relaxing to me. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back