Animal Crossing New Leaf

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it for the 3DS it's totally addictive and ever so sweet and if you ever get bored with it the only reason why you can NEVER stop playing is because you spent so long trying to get all your dream villagers you're so scared they will move away and when you want to start playing again they will all be gone and all that hard work was for nothing so ... you can never quit...

I made the worst possible mistake by trying to set my time right

I set it 2 months forward, and when I got back...

PUNCHY WAS GONE NOOOO

Seriously, the only reason I bought the game was because, on my sister's version, I got very attached to Punchy, but then I accidentally made him move out. Sooo I bought the game for myself because I wanted him back, and after 4 months, he moved in :D

...Theeeen history repeated itself.

Now I have no idea what to do on animal crossing lol

THE ONLY REASON I DISLIKE THIS GAME

Last edited by a moderator:
I know but I just was so overly attached to him for some odd reason that I just felt so heartbroken with him gone...? I honestly do not know. I DO do better things in the game, but I guess getting Punchy was some hidden goal lol. but I'm just using my experience as an example of something they should fix in later games. I'm not sure how, but it doesn't quite seem fair how you must get on almost everyday to keep your town in order. I'm pretty sure that this is only part of the challenge the game brings. Whoever made this game, you are quite clever.

Oh yes, I still play every day! I bought it the week it came out in the US and while my town is nowhere near perfect, (I mean, it's a "perfect" town, but it isn't actually that cool) I still enjoy playing it very much.

I started over last month because my husband bought himself a 3ds with the game, and now we both have to unlock and collect.

I am really addicted to AC:NL :lol:

I've been working hard to landscape my town, which is called Owl City. Hehe. ^_^

i got it back in october and because of it my 3DS is 17 days ahead of me due to time traveling. i cant make patterns for crap, so when I'm on tumblr and see someone with a good town and pastel patterns and pastel EVERYTHING i get soooooo jealous

I saw a topic about this already, but it was only about friend codes and whatnot. So I decided to start a topic where we can talk about the game itself.

All I have to say is...

THIS GAME IS AWESOOOOMMMMEEEE

So what are you're thoughts?
Using a simulator, don't have an actual thing to play that game or buy that game.

Anyways it is fun even on simulator

I got back to it some time ago, after a long (whole winter) break. I still enjoy it very much. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back