Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a mansion and 7,000,000 bells in my acount. Go ahead; hate me! XD
I have a mansion, 10 mil and a lot of rare items on ACCF which just came out four months ago (and I got it at Xmas), legitimately via turnips. Hate me more!

Tiffany is sick.I am not buying her any medicine. At all. Ever.
If you don't cure her, she will never pack her boxes and move out of your town (you know that, right)? ;)

Tip: Instead of medicine, go to the town gates and ask for them to be opened. Once opened, come out of the gate house and onto the grass (right out past the cobbled stones).

It cures any sick villager immediately without giving medicine.

This is a perfect remedy - unless you want to give medicine which builds up good friendship levels with your animal neighbour.

I have a mansion, 10 mil and a lot of rare items on ACCF which just came out four months ago (and I got it at Xmas), legitimately via turnips. Hate me more!
There's a separate discussion topic about Animal Crossing: City Folk (which I think you know about since you already posted there...) ;)

This one is about Wild World (DS).

Feel free to brag in the other topic about your City Folk accomplishments :D

If you don't cure her, she will never pack her boxes and move out of your town (you know that, right)? ;)
Tip: Instead of medicine, go to the town gates and ask for them to be opened. Once opened, come out of the gate house and onto the grass (right out past the cobbled stones).

It cures any sick villager immediately without giving medicine.

This is a perfect remedy - unless you want to give medicine which builds up good friendship levels with your animal neighbour.
Oh. Well. In that case.

-Opensgatereallyfast-

I was just wondering because I have WiFi. I love to WiFi. <33

I got Mallary yesterday. She's cute~

Last edited by a moderator:
I also got Cyrano. D: He's really mean and weird looking. x3

I've managed to keep Teddy ever since I started playing this game. He's my favoritest ever. :lol:

I always forget the names of the dogs at the gate. Lol. I'm like "I've gotta go talk to... um... shoot what was his name? It was like a metel or something... COPPER!"

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not stupid :) It's an easy mistake to make - but you didn't make one! ;)

Butch is a Wild world animal character: https://www.animalxing.com/acdscharsearch.p...tor&search=true

He's not one of the two dogs at the town gate (they're Booker and Copper).
Ohnoes! xD I'm cracking up now! HAHAHAHA xD Losing control! xD Kay, so it's a villager? Oh. No wonder. Booker and Cooper. Yeah. I thought of the letter B. xDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back