Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably going to get a new Animal Crossing WW game tomorrow! I can't wait. I never found my old one. I think it dropped out of my pocket when I got out the car to go to my grandad's house. I miss my old town though. I had almost all of the golden tools, lots of hybrids, paid of all my mortgages, got Nookingtons, almost had a comlete catalogue and lots of other things. Oh well, at least I'll get the new town I wanted. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm probably going to get a new Animal Crossing WW game tomorrow! I can't wait. I never found my old one. I think it dropped out of my pocket when I got out the car to go to my grandad's house. I miss my old town though. I had almost all of the golden tools, lots of hybrids, paid of all my mortgages, got Nookingtons, almost had a comlete catalogue and lots of other things. Oh well, at least I'll get the mew town I wanted. :angry:
Aww, that's a bummer. Good luck with your new town though! :mellow:

Aww, that's a bummer. Good luck with your new town though! :mellow:
Thanks! I hope I get Rosie the cat in my new town. I miss her. She was my Favourite Character in my old town along with Mint the chipmunk because her birthday is the day after mine.

A while ago, Patty and Derwin moved out. I wasn't so upset about Patty, because she was replaced with Tabby the cat who just happened to have moved out of my town on ACCW and I missed her a lot until now. However, Derwin was one of my favorite characters! It's a good thing he gave me his picture... He was replaced with Big Top, not as cute as Derwin but they do have the same personality. I have Monique the cat's picture now along with Alice the Koala, Pango the Anteater, and a Derwin the Duck. At the moment, I like 7 out of 8 characters in my town. I can't wait until Rolf the Tiger moves out. He's just so grumpy and mean and not cute at all.

Drake the duck moved out of one of my towns and I am really bummed about it. Didn't realise what a favorite he was until he was gone! Jeremiah replaced him but he's just not in the same league :D

I have Rod the mouse who keeps moving between my two towns and it's really irritating - I wish he would just disappear altogether :lol:

I'm probably going to get a new Animal Crossing WW game tomorrow! I can't wait. I never found my old one. I think it dropped out of my pocket when I got out the car to go to my grandad's house. I miss my old town though. I had almost all of the golden tools, lots of hybrids, paid of all my mortgages, got Nookingtons, almost had a comlete catalogue and lots of other things. Oh well, at least I'll get the new town I wanted.  :lol:
That must have been a shame. If it was my parents, they'd get angry at me for something expensive! Good luck with your new town, and lets hope the animals in your town are the ones you like!

That must have been a shame. If it was my parents, they'd get angry at me for something expensive! Good luck with your new town, and lets hope the animals in your town are the ones you like!
Thanks! They were a bit angry but they don't mind me buying a new one because it was out of my own money. It was out of stock today! Doh! My mum's reserved one for me because it's comng with the delivery so I'm definatly getting it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back