Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?? I never knew that! Thanks a lot! I'll try that tomorrow. =D

P.S. This is random...but does anybody have cherries? I got all the other fruits but those. =)
I had cherries at first, but I hate cherries so I deleted my account and made a new one, I got oranges, so I got a roomate and she had peaches on hers.

Ack, the money tree did NOT "regrow" three moneybags. It just sort of became a normal tree. =( Ah well, I guess Treehouse didn't want to make earning money THAT easy. And only 1 of the 4 other money trees I planted grew moneybags, the others didn't. So anyway, I chopped all the money trees down and replaced them with apples, pears, and oranges. =)

P.S. Could I come to your town K Time? =D

^Sure, of course!

Want my friend code?

TamaMum edit: Don't forget to use the PM system for one to one conversations to exchange friend codes and set up wifi meetings - or the ACWW Friend Codes topic - Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ack, the money tree did NOT "regrow" three moneybags. It just sort of became a normal tree. =( Ah well, I guess Treehouse didn't want to make earning money THAT easy. And only 1 of the 4 other money trees I planted grew moneybags, the others didn't. So anyway, I chopped all the money trees down and replaced them with apples, pears, and oranges. =)
There's no guarantee that a planted bag of money will become a money tree - it's part luck and partly how much you bury. The more money in the bag that you bury, the more likely you will be to get a money tree grow.

The thing is.. they only ever grow three bags and each bag is only ever 30k bells - so the max you can make out of a money tree is 90k and once you shake it, that's it - it won't grow more bags - it just turns into a regular tree sapling.

I have a couple of money trees in my towns but I just keep them there for "decoration" - I never shake them ! XD

I got the golden shovel and the golden watering can. I USED to have the golden slingshot in my old town, but I have not shot down 15 balloons yet in my new one. =( Once I do...*fires off three shots*

Whoopee! I just got ACCF! (I know this is an ACWW chat, but I just wanted to post that). I'm gonna go get my friend code! =D

Hmm... I've been time travelling a lot just to fully grow trees and pay off my loan faster.

It's really payed off. In less then a day, I've gone from a 600k mortgage to 50k of it left. I've got 27k already, so 23k left! =D

All my time travelling has really payed off... except for all the weeds, of couse :)

I just got AC:WW for Christmas. I've got about 50k left on my second loan. I've had City Folk for over a year now and I've pretty much completed the game, so it's nice to have this one to start fresh on. :)

I used to have loads of Hybrids and flowers but then I didn't play for ages and they all died. I'm starting to get them back now.

Rosie used to be my favourite character. She was amazing but then she moved out! I didn't play for one day and she moves >.< Now I have Peewee. :p

I used to have loads of Hybrids and flowers but then I didn't play for ages and they all died. I'm starting to get them back now.
Rosie used to be my favourite character. She was amazing but then she moved out! I didn't play for one day and she moves >.< Now I have Peewee. :furawatchi:
I know what you mean about your fav characters moving away. It happened to me a lot on ACCF. Now on this game I have Alice the koala and she is really cute and fun, hehe. I'm going to try and make sure that she doesn't move away. :)

I remember getting it for my birthday a few years back. My dad sent it by Fed-Ex from Saudi :(

I remember my excitement....

Anyway, I haven't played with it in quite a long time. I think sometimes when I play it regularly, it gets quite boring :/

I might play it again soon when I have the time to.

Heyyy...

I was just on animalxing.com and when reading through the guides, I noticed that the "Train Station" and "Wishing Well" seemed to be brought up a lot. I have no idea what they're talking about and I haven't seen any places besides Nookway, The Able Sisters, the museum/cafe, the town gates, and Town Hall in my town. Can someone please enlighten me? xD

The train station and wishing well are on Animal Crossing for the gamecube. Which is the older version.

I'm undecided whether I should restart my town. I need to weigh the pros and cons and make a decision soon.

Cons:

1. I have payed of all of my mortgages and am no longer in debt to Tom Nook.

2. I have all the Golden Tools except the Golden Net and the Golden Axe.

3. I have an almost completed museum.

4. I have an almost completed catalogue.

5. I have a nice looking house.

Pros:

1. It'd give me a fresh start.

2. I don't play as much anymore and I think a new town would make me play more.

3. I lost my Favourite Character, Rosie, and she may move back into my new town

4. I could have more fun paying off the mortgages and collecting stuff.

5. I might have a nicer town with different things.

Help me out guys! I need to make a decision!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back