Animal Crossing: Wild World

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^

Can't tell you what to do :)

It's your town and your game.

We all play and enjoy different aspects of the game.

I restarted one of my towns last new year - so it has been running for one year now. My goal is to try to get one (human) character with a complete catalogue, a town with a complete museum and a pic from every animal that has ever lived in the town.

I'm nearly there :]

I have friends, on the other hand, who regularly restart their towns because they get bored with the layout, bored with the animals and like to spend most of their time time travelling to different seasons.

I sugget you have a think about what aspects of the game you like the most, what your goals are for completing / playing the game and make a decision based on that.

Good Luck :)

I've been playing a lot lately. :) I really miss Teddy. xD I get to talk to him though because he's in Kay's town and we WiFi here and there~

As I've said, if anyone ever wants to WiFi with me, drop me a PM and we'll work it out! 8D

^
Can't tell you what to do :)

It's your town and your game.

We all play and enjoy different aspects of the game.

I restarted one of my towns last new year - so it has been running for one year now. My goal is to try to get one (human) character with a complete catalogue, a town with a complete museum and a pic from every animal that has ever lived in the town.

I'm nearly there :]

I have friends, on the other hand, who regularly restart their towns because they get bored with the layout, bored with the animals and like to spend most of their time time travelling to different seasons.

I sugget you have a think about what aspects of the game you like the most, what your goals are for completing / playing the game and make a decision based on that.

Good Luck :)
Thanks. I'll try that. I reckon I'll keep my old town for little while and then make the decision if I get bored.

I love making my town look nice and growing hybrids. I also like fishing. So restarting my town wouldn't make any difference.

I think I'll keep my town for now.

Thank you!

My town is coming along quite nicely. I now have orange trees, pear trees, and cherry trees in my town. I have achieved Nookington's, a picture of my favorite villager, Alice the Koala, and my house is looking quite nice.

Overall, I'm very much enjoying this game. I can't wait until my mortgages are all paid off. :)

Hey Tamagirl, I know exactly how ya feel! I restarted my town once even though I had Nookington's, a perfect town rating, fairly large museum collection and the biggest house. I've now done nearly the same thing again (not so many bugs in winter) and I was almost considering restarting again. But then I remembered the last time I restarted and how I kept thinking "I can't believe I'm making myself start at ZERO again! ARRRGH! I'M SO STUPID!" so I'm going to hold on to this one and try to fill up my museum and have fun changing the style of my house's back room. =) Oh, and GotchiGirl? In my very very VERY first town, Alice was my favorite too!

^^

Thanks.

I've decided to keep my town for along time to come. I love it now. I'm going to try and get a perfect town again. I also want to complete my mueseum and catalogue, and grow more hybrids!

So! =D Who's enjoying Bright Nights?
I really dislike Bright Lights - I find it totally pointless.

One week looking at decorations on the residents houses - and they are all the same...

One week where you get no special visitors, no requests from your animals to get them a shirt or a bug, etc. and all the animals are able to talk about is voting for their house...

Glad it is over for another year :D

Tangy gave me her pic today, so she can pack her boxes whenever she likes... her house is placed in a really inconvenient spot, right in front of Nookingtons :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been playing a lot lately. :) I really miss Teddy. xD I get to talk to him though because he's in Kay's town and we WiFi here and there~
[even though that's a latish post] didn't Teddy move? o:

Or did we stop him from doing so? I can't remember... I'll find out when I figure out where I put my DS last week. [in other words, I lost it]

I have a "Link" character and a "Zelda" character in my town. It's fun for when Krystal comes over to visit =D

Hi, I have 2 questions about this game, i wonder why do i have so many weeds in my town, do i need to plant more trees or flowers or do i just pull them out.

My second question i really want to find some dinosaur fossils, but i always dig up blue fossils and pitfall seeds.

Could you please give me some tips on how i can dig them up? :furawatchi:

[even though that's a latish post] didn't Teddy move? o:Or did we stop him from doing so? I can't remember... I'll find out when I figure out where I put my DS last week. [in other words, I lost it]

I have a "Link" character and a "Zelda" character in my town. It's fun for when Krystal comes over to visit =D
Yeah, he moved back into my town. ((((:) And yes. You have an amazing Link character. 8DDD

I was going to play today, but I played something else instead. xP

gigi; Okay. 1, you just need to pull up the weeds. But planting trees is helpful to get a 'perfect town.' =D

And 2, when you dig up the blue fossils, those are dinosaur fossils! What you have to do, is go to the museum and talk to Blathers. Tell him that you have a fossil, and he'll tell you what dinosaur fossil it is. Then you can either choose to keep it, or donate it to the museum. Hope I helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
...What you have to do, is go to the museum and talk to Blathers. Tell him that you have a fossil, and he'll tell you what dinosaur fossil it is. Then you can either choose to keep it, or donate it to the museum. Hope I helped...
or you could sell the dino bones to Nook - he pays between 1,000-5,000 bells for (identified) fossils :)

Animal Crossing has come out on wii. You have a house each for all 4 characters. City Folk!

;)

I haven't play it since last year !o: So i startde playing it again afew days ago. Im glad with who's in my town tho ;

Mint - Been in my town forever. I'll never let her move.

Roscoe - Pretty awesome horse dudee thing ;D

Tabby - Adorable

Margie - She's cuuute

Tangy - Love her ahahaa

Lucky - He's cute

Frogbert - Needs to move

Pecan - Needs to move

I really want to acquire Tippy or Whitney. Or a koala. I like koalas... xD

I loved Animal Crossing on the DS, until I let my 'friend' borrow my game and she lost it, yet won't admit to me ever giving it to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back