Animals

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=13pt]I love animals. my favorite animals are cats!!![/SIZE]

I'm sorry bout that post, I was in a bad mood, and I don't not like them because their stupid, I was really frustrated with something, and I understand that they are actually pretty smart, we're just "intelligent beings". and I actually just don't like them because I'm slightly afraid of them. LIKE I SAID BEFORE THIS DOESN'T MEAN I'M ALL FOR ANIMAL ABUSE OR SOMETHING, I'm actually highly against that. So anyways, that was not really my opinion and I'm sorry for making that post.
You should of edited your other post, then.

It's before this one. :D

I enjoy animals and think they should be cared for properly no matter what the species, use to humans, or behavior.

I love animals I have a dog and everytime I feed him I rub his neck for a little he's so sweet sometimes ( Well he's always nice to me anyway I think he likes me alot lol ) :) but I love all animals they all have different personalities and looks so in a way they are like people I just wish some people didn't abuse them that's so mean :D .

Animals are so much more interesting than humans. I like bugs. While other girls played with dolls and played hopscotch, I looked at ants. There was a great anthill at my old school, I'd spend whole lunchtimes watching them. They work so great together. ^^

2 Words: Dairy.Cows. They are freakin' amazing! ♥

Lol.

I lurvee Daschunds! (AKA, Weiner Dogs)

Most animals are pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Animals are so much more interesting than humans. I like bugs. While other girls played with dolls and played hopscotch, I looked at ants. There was a great anthill at my old school, I'd spend whole lunchtimes watching them. They work so great together. ^^
Same here! :D My little cousin and I even tried to save them when we were little by building them little dirt hills and my older cousins like kicked them over or stepped on them just because we were little. D: ( Meanies! Oh well I love you guys very much lol ) They were like "Quit digging in the dirt you guys are stupid" and stuff like that and we still did it anyway lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back