Animology Quiz

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. I consider it a gift. I think I am a squirrel....Cuz sometimes I eat A LOT and sometimes a little. Also sometimes I am SUPER HYPER or calm and mellow. Or maybe a dog......

Z. Tan Giraffe

-You are much of a loner, but you are brave and are a quick thinker. You like helping others, but you keep it a secret.

-Soul mate: Red Jaguar

-In conflict with: Maroon Panda

Yeah, I'm gonna ask my boyfriend to take the quiz and see what he is.

Wine_Deer: I se people as animals too, especially at school.

Beige Raccoon

-You are the nervous type, and are always unsure of yourself. Yet, you are nice, friendly and quite smart and sarcastic.

-Soul mate: Teal Cat

-In conflict with: Bronze Goat

xD

Z. Tan Giraffe-You are much of a loner, but you are brave and are a quick thinker. You like helping others, but you keep it a secret.

-Soul mate: Red Jaguar

-In conflict with: Maroon Panda

Yeah, I'm gonna ask my boyfriend to take the quiz and see what he is.

Wine_Deer: I se people as animals too, especially at school.
Cool I didn't know other people can too. I am a blue fox

P. Gray Chicken

-You are cowardly, and quick to react. When danger strikes, you immediately run away, only thinking of yourself.

-Soul mate: Tawny Mouse

-In conflict with: Orange Snake

That's definetly me! xD

Wait a second, If you take the test a couple of times I found out that I was a Bronze Goat :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Silver and Red (SR) Wolf

-You are strong and most of the time naïve, but when it comes to love you know it all, you prefer to be quiet around Adults.

-Soul mate: gold falcon

-In conflicted with: maroon panda

I'm the Silver and Red wolf. xD

My Friend took it, And she is the Green Puppy xD

T. Tawny Mouse

-A shy and quiet animology, but when you're by yourself, you are very active and peppy. Even if you are timid, you have a strong inner self.

-Soul mate: Gray Chicken

-In conflict with: Pink Sloth

Hay tenniswinner :3

Q. White Tiger

-You are unique; A graceful yet cunning animology. Yet, even with your strength, you are very easy prey to others.

-Soul mate: Golden Lion

-In conflict with: Silver Badger

Not completely me but close.

M. Black Sheep

-You are different from other animologies. Even if some people think you are weak and are a disgrace, your heart always remains strong and pure.

-Soul mate: Maroon Panda

-In conflict with: Magenta Squirrel

That's me.

Silver Badger... a pink sloth is my soulmate and I'm in conflict with a white tiger huh? Well then... :| ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back