Another V5 Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Binary that is too awesome! Earning Gotchi Points is sorta hard to do because you can only get 100 GP in one game, so now I have 1300! :D

uh... hi i have an europian V5, but i'm confused as to where my code is coz it's only 2 lines, it's a chamametchi, please fix this coz i really want 1,00 gp for my tokamametchi 2 play with!
its a log out password, not a log in AND log out password. :)

Thankyou binary, this has really helped me to have loads of gotchi points on my version five. :angry:

For the make ur tama rich thingy.....it's not workin for me...and i kno for a fact {100% sure} that i have a fami tama...i even tried all the otherz..buh its not workin

HELLPP :huh: :( :eek:

PS the oldest is the mousetchi :)

For the make ur tama rich thingy.....it's not workin for me...and i kno for a fact {100% sure} that i have a fami tama...i even tried all the otherz..buh its not workin
HELLPP :angry:   :(   :huh:

PS the oldest is the mousetchi :)
You haven't forgotten that these are logout passwords, not special passwords, right?

If you're still not able to find the correct password, send me a PM containing a login password from your V5, and I'll try to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
the code wont work for my v5
what kind do you have look and the top and find which one then scroll down and find the name of the character you have (double-check stat screen) then meet in the same column and row and love the code binary :D

thanx i have now got 999999 gotchi points!

:puroperatchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :kusatchi: :wacko: :eek:

umm...:S none of the shelltchi code are working on my celebrity v5 familtchi and i looked at the one for celebrity ones and guss what!there isnt a shelltchi!!!WHYY?? :( :( :( :( :( :huh: :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry:

HELP!!!I have tried all the codes and I can't seem to change it!! Here is my Tama Expo code:01009 20192

-_-
01009 20192 is a login password for Mumutchi from an Oceania/Asia V5

21000 20599 is the correct logout password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back