Another V5 Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
umm...:S none of the shelltchi code are working on my celebrity v5 familtchi and i looked at the one for celebrity ones and guss what!there isnt a shelltchi!!!WHYY?? :(   :(   :(   :(   :(    :huh:   :huh:    -_-   -_-   :(
The logout passwords in this topic aren't for the Celebrity V5.

In the chart for Celebrity Familitchi logout passwords, there's a Shelltchi in the fourth row from the top, in the fourth column from the left.

Last edited by a moderator:
it wont work on mine I have the Ohuytchi and I put in the code correctly but I cant submit it I keep pressing the middle button but it wont work :(

uh... hi i have an europian V5, but i'm confused as to where my code is coz it's only 2 lines, it's a chamametchi, please fix this coz i really want 1,00 gp for my tokamametchi 2 play with!
i cant really undersand what your saying but you put the europian code in pc you dont put the caracters who line of like 4 codes in there

I have a north american one with a shelltchi, but when I enter the code, it says it's wrong.
For a North American V5, the logout code for Shelltchi is 22000 20523.

Remember, this is a logout password. To use it, follow these steps:

1. Activate the connect icon (upper right corner of your Tamagotchi screen) and select the PC menu entry.

2. When the login password appears, press the B (middle) button. The logout password prompt will appear.

3. Enter 22000 20523.

For a North American V5, the logout code for Shelltchi is 22000 20523.
Remember, this is a logout password. To use it, follow these steps:

1. Activate the connect icon (upper right corner of your Tamagotchi screen) and select the PC menu entry.

2. When the login password appears, press the B (middle) button. The logout password prompt will appear.

3. Enter 22000 20523.
Ahh. I see the problem now. Thanks for posting these codes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back