Any advice?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I told somebody. Mike and Brian are going to be in jail for 6 years without parol or bail. Taylor is alright, her mom took her to the doctor to see if she had aids or any other disease. Hannah is mad at Mike and Brian. Mike and Brian are really mad at Taylor, but they still like her. 

I'm sooooooo glad she's okay!

-C.M.
You did the right thing and I am so glad your friend is alright and Mike and Brian are in prison. Sickos. What an amazing friend you are.

jail them!i mean call the police get in jail for life then um....dont let them out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok this is really serious. I need advice!
My friend Taylor (girl) has been being hurt at home. I can tell because she always comes to school with new bruses and cuts all over her. She talked to me earlier today and told me what has been happening. It turns out she has been being a sex slave. She was forced into it by her sister's friend Mike and Brian who apparentally have had a crush on her for a few months. Taylor is 13 and Mike and Brian are 17. She told me that one night when her sister (Hannah) went out to go get something to eat (it was her, Hannah, Mike, and Brian). Taylor, for the first time, was alone with Mike and Brian. When Taylor went into her room to change clothes, Mike and Brian came in there. Brian grabbed her and held her down while Mike was feeling her. He was feeling her chest and her butt. Then Brian did the same. They did other things such as make out with Taylor and some things that are too horrible. Taylor told me not to tell anybody, not evem my parents!

Does anybody have any advice? Brian and Mike went all the way with Taylor. I'm so worried about Taylor!!! Any advice?

-C.M.
That is a very cruel thing to do i feel so sorry for taylor i think that those two people are just mean,i mean everyone should just be kepped alone.I believe what they did to her is called sexual abuse.

So...there was a court date the day later or what. Umm...sure.

And what's with the...mike and brian are mad at her but still like her, stuff? This sounds a bit made-up to me....

Sorry, I just had to point that out. And if this is all true, than I'm very sorry for your friend and the life-long impact they made on her.

So...there was a court date the day later or what. Umm...sure.

And what's with the...mike and brian are mad at her but still like her, stuff? This sounds a bit made-up to me....

Sorry, I just had to point that out. And if this is all true, than I'm very sorry for your friend and the life-long impact they made on her.
Some things don't seem to make much sence, but really, what would she gain if she did lie? It's not attention seeking like she killed her uncle's mokey Horhay; there's nothing to really that would change for her so why would she lie about it in the first place?

See where I'm going?

What a great friend you are.
Only six years? These people should be in prison for something like 66 years. >.>
True, however as how my mom put it, once they are in the list of sexual offenders, there's no getting off that list. Plus any rep they had is now ruined due to local media and word of mouth. From here on, they are literally going to hell.

I suggest you get a restraining order on them, you and your friend will need protection while they await trial.

It's great that Taylor is okay, but after reading through the entire topic, I have the same reaction as RachelGotchi. A court hearing in two days? How'd anyone manage that?

well at least you told some one i felt so sorry for you freind

Yeah,what they did is mean,you'r a good friend.

Even though I don't believe a word of this, I'll give you some advice.

You should tell an adult immediately - have them contact the police. If someone is being abused (or even being threatened), tell an adult.

Tell someone for the sake of your friend, she needs help! If she told you not to tell, you still need to. This girl is going through something terrible for her. Tell someone for her sake.

*EDIT* Never mind, I see you already have. Your a great friend in doing so. :(

well, I can definately help! my mom's a probation officer! [a probation officer is a person who can put kids in jail or prison, or just make them stay in their house for a year]

her e-mail is [email protected] . Just tell her that 'Jacob' told you that your friend needs help because of those boys.

I hope that works!!!!!!

@complete tama fanatic@

PS- nobody elce [please] don't e-mail my mom or elce she might get me into trouble. :p

Guys it looks like the problem has been solved a while ago. The topic starter should probably request this get closed :blink:

make out with Taylor
Um.... I know this is serious, but could you please try to not use those words in a sentence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back