Any advice?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this is really serious. I need advice!
My friend Taylor (girl) has been being hurt at home. I can tell because she always comes to school with new bruses and cuts all over her. She talked to me earlier today and told me what has been happening. It turns out she has been being a sex slave. She was forced into it by her sister's friend Mike and Brian who apparentally have had a crush on her for a few months. Taylor is 13 and Mike and Brian are 17. She told me that one night when her sister (Hannah) went out to go get something to eat (it was her, Hannah, Mike, and Brian). Taylor, for the first time, was alone with Mike and Brian. When Taylor went into her room to change clothes, Mike and Brian came in there. Brian grabbed her and held her down while Mike was feeling her. He was feeling her chest and her butt. Then Brian did the same. They did other things such as make out with Taylor and some things that are too horrible. Taylor told me not to tell anybody, not evem my parents!

Does anybody have any advice? Brian and Mike went all the way with Taylor. I'm so worried about Taylor!!! Any advice?

-C.M.
you should tell the police or first tell a parent that u trust because that child abuse and threatning and that is very serious

:( :( :( :( :mimitchi: :lol: :ph34r:

Wow, that's bad... It's great that you told somebody, though. You're an awesome friend. :3

That's a serious crime. I've watched a lot of Dateline MSNBC and Law and Order SVU. That stuff is baaad...

You definitely did the right thing by telling somebody. Way to go!

♪~tk710

Ok this is really serious. I need advice!
My friend Taylor (girl) has been being hurt at home. I can tell because she always comes to school with new bruses and cuts all over her. She talked to me earlier today and told me what has been happening. It turns out she has been being a sex slave. She was forced into it by her sister's friend Mike and Brian who apparentally have had a crush on her for a few months. Taylor is 13 and Mike and Brian are 17. She told me that one night when her sister (Hannah) went out to go get something to eat (it was her, Hannah, Mike, and Brian). Taylor, for the first time, was alone with Mike and Brian. When Taylor went into her room to change clothes, Mike and Brian came in there. Brian grabbed her and held her down while Mike was feeling her. He was feeling her chest and her butt. Then Brian did the same. They did other things such as make out with Taylor and some things that are too horrible. Taylor told me not to tell anybody, not evem my parents!

Does anybody have any advice? Brian and Mike went all the way with Taylor. I'm so worried about Taylor!!! Any advice?

-C.M.
o my gosh. ;)

What sick boys, the boys need therapy.

Anyway, if they went the whole way ,at one point she culd be pregnet...

Make her tell her parents.

Or a doctor...

Atleast someone!

An adult that you trust.

And, a police of course, they could put the boys in jovinille

Well I told somebody. Mike and Brian are going to be in jail for 6 years without parol or bail. Taylor is alright, her mom took her to the doctor to see if she had aids or any other disease. Hannah is mad at Mike and Brian. Mike and Brian are really mad at Taylor, but they still like her. 

I'm sooooooo glad she's okay!

-C.M.
That's a relife. ;)

Mike and Brain, are going to Jail fr 6 years.

That's what they desirve!

I want to tell her but Mike and Brian said they would do something horrible if she told anybody. I want to tell somebody but I don't want Taylor to get what they said they would do.  

-C.M.

:)
That is Just a threaten,

In most cases they don't do what they said they would.

Guys it looks like the problem has been solved a while ago. The topic starter should probably request this get closed :D
I'll just quote what I said last time, maybe the hint will get noticed lol.

Sorry I didn't read all the page before replying!

EDIT: Solution

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to tell her but Mike and Brian said they would do something horrible if she told anybody. I want to tell somebody but I don't want Taylor to get what they said they would do.  

-C.M.

:lol:
that is a lie!!! my mom got raped to and she told me that the guy how did that told her if she told any one the her would kill her parent my mom told me if that ever happened to me and they said the same thing to not beleive them its a lie if you tell the police they cant do any thing and if the havent like you now have you now with her then it called sexual malester and they could still go to jail for if you dont do something now ur freind will never b free tell an adult soon with out telling ur friend if she gets mad at you let her get mad she will thank you later :lol: p.s those *beep* how could they do that to a child i feel like kicking their but and i can just cuz i am 12 dosnt mean i dont now karate ;) :p :p

Yeah this topic is dead. Taylor (my friend) is okay and Mike and Brian are still in jail and will be there for the next 6 years.

C~M

that is a lie!!! my mom got raped to and she told me that the guy how did that told her if she told any one the her would kill her parent my mom told me if that ever happened to me and they said the same thing to not beleive them its a lie if you tell the police they cant do any thing and if the havent like you now have you now with her then it called sexual malester and they could still go to jail for if you dont do something now ur freind will never b free tell an adult soon with out telling ur friend if she gets mad at you let her get mad she will thank you later :lol: p.s those *beep* how could they do that to a child i feel like kicking their but and i can just cuz i am 12 dosnt mean i dont now karate ;) :p :p
Well first of all, you don't know Mike and Brian. I've seen them too and they are serious people, I mean, they're also mean too. I know them better than you, maybe I don't know much about them, but I know enough to know they weren't lying.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back