Any Embarrassing Tamagotchi Stories?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh these stories are so funny! Tamagotchi is the only virtual pet I know that people over 10 play with! :eek:

Now I have a story that isn't really embarrassing, but it's funny.

My dad had a big birthday party at his favorite Chinese restaurant, and invited his buddies and relatives. He also invited MY friends (no I did not beg him to do it). Of course, I took along my tamagotchi so I could show it to them (my friends not his). Eventually, after eating cake, most of them left except one, my best friend. I took out my vintage Tama and showed it to her. Before, I had emailed her explaining and showing her pic of what it was. But I don't think she understood it. At the party she looked at it, pointed at it, and said something like, "It's so small couldn't you like do it really quickly?" I wasn't offended at all, so I just told her, "It's a virtual pet." And the subject was dropped after that.

Another time I Skyped with my other best friend and she said she had one of those once and that it looked like a little phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't embarrassing but it still bothered me. :p

When I was buying my pink Tama-Go, I had my youngest brother with me. After I paid for it, the worker handed the Tamagotchi to my little brother... :angry:

<.< I once left my v3 in the back of a taxi on way back from a nightclub. The driver was so nice and brought it back immediately when I realised it was gone. He did laugh at me lots!

This was 4am. Middle of london.

... reading this thread I realise how old I am!

My tamas never really embarrass me except for one time when I brought my Music Star to Girl Scouts. I was showing a few of my friends (while we were allowed to mess around) when one of them was getting up off the floor and she accidentally kicked it right out of my hands! Of course I immediately scrambled towards it to make sure it was ok when my leader got really mad at me and made me hand it over for the rest of the meeting. :p But when it was time to go home I just took it back without asking. (I wasn't too embarrassed by that though because obviously all my friends already knew about my tama :D ).

My tamas never really embarrass me except for one time when I brought my Music Star to Girl Scouts. I was showing a few of my friends (while we were allowed to mess around) when one of them was getting up off the floor and she accidentally kicked it right out of my hands! Of course I immediately scrambled towards it to make sure it was ok when my leader got really mad at me and made me hand it over for the rest of the meeting. :p But when it was time to go home I just took it back without asking. (I wasn't too embarrassed by that though because obviously all my friends already knew about my tama :D ).
Wow Girl Scout leaders can be mean? :eek:

This isn't embarrassing but it still bothered me. :p When I was buying my pink Tama-Go, I had my youngest brother with me. After I paid for it, the worker handed the Tamagotchi to my little brother... :angry:
Oh wow. Where did you buy it? I have never ever seen a tamagotchi in stores ever.

WHAT?!

Tamagotchis are in The Reject Shop?? I have never seen any there.. :(

Well I put my tamagotchi in my school jacket and one of my friends hit me (it was just silliness) and felt my tamagotchi friends. She kept asking me what it was but I was embarrassed so I didn't tell her. Nobody knows what they are in my school. -_- It's not very embarrassing but meh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Girl Scout leaders can be mean? :eek:
Well she wasn't normally mean I just think she was just very stressed out. (Much better than my last leader, who was REALLY mean). Thinking back on it I think we were allowed to mess around but without electronics. Oops. :rolleyes:

I was in 4th grade when I had my white V3 and it was on my desk (I was in the first row, first desk) and I played with it little by little (of course sound-off) and my crush (!!!!!) screamed out loud: "Mrs. ********, Rukitchi has a Tamagotchi and she's playing with it!!!" The teacher didn't know what a Tamagotchi is but she took it away anyways and my crush got away with it. I still was in love with him afterwards though. It made my heart ache when he said it, though...

One time I was playing with my Tamagotchi friends at a toy shop. That shop happened to sell Tamagotchi friends. There was a sample of one there, and I decided to play around with it. When I realised my parents were leaving, I was in such a haste that I took the Tamagotchi friends sample with me. :p When I came home,I wanted to check on my tama and when I realised that it was the wrong Tamagotchi friends, I started shouting and crying, crying and shouting. My mother was so annoyed by my screaming that she took me back to the toy shop and get it back. When we arrived at the toy shop,I saw my Tamagotchi being fiddled with a young girl. She was spoiling it by vigorously pressing the buttons. I shouted: " Hey! Don't! That's my Tamagotchi! No! Stop!" But instead of listening to me, the little girl got mad and threw my Tamagotchi friends on the floor. I was about to break into tears when she tried to step and break it. Luckily my mother saw that and scolded the girl. But the little girl paid no heed to my mother and continued stopping on it. My mother then told one of the staff. The kind woman ( the staff my mother called, ) told the girl nicely to stop destroying my Tamagotchi. The girl became shy and stopped. She backed away and ran towards her preoccupied parents. I was slightly embarrassed because I shouldn't have been so careless. My Tamagotchi did work for awhile, but it soon broke down. :(

One time I was playing with my Tamagotchi friends at a toy shop. That shop happened to sell Tamagotchi friends. There was a sample of one there, and I decided to play around with it. When I realised my parents were leaving, I was in such a haste that I took the Tamagotchi friends sample with me. :p When I came home,I wanted to check on my tama and when I realised that it was the wrong Tamagotchi friends, I started shouting and crying, crying and shouting. My mother was so annoyed by my screaming that she took me back to the toy shop and get it back. When we arrived at the toy shop,I saw my Tamagotchi being fiddled with a young girl. She was spoiling it by vigorously pressing the buttons. I shouted: " Hey! Don't! That's my Tamagotchi! No! Stop!" But instead of listening to me, the little girl got mad and threw my Tamagotchi friends on the floor. I was about to break into tears when she tried to step and break it. Luckily my mother saw that and scolded the girl. But the little girl paid no heed to my mother and continued stopping on it. My mother then told one of the staff. The kind woman ( the staff my mother called, ) told the girl nicely to stop destroying my Tamagotchi. The girl became shy and stopped. She backed away and ran towards her preoccupied parents. I was slightly embarrassed because I shouldn't have been so careless. My Tamagotchi did work for awhile, but it soon broke down. :(
Oh no, that's awful! ;n; Poor you :(

That's sad...

Just picture some young 21 year old floating on an inter tube while playing a v4 in a double sealed snack bag. Yeah... I was really immature back then...

Also dropped one of my tamagotchi back then in a parking lot and it rolled under a car. I was half under some person's car trying to reach it.

The time a customer basically called me a weirdo for having a tamagotchi on my person.

When I first got my Tamagotchi when I was around 10 years old, I wouldn't take it out of the house, and I had no idea what I was doing because I never read instructions so my tamagotchi kept getting killed after a day or so. Finally I picked up the instructions and did a quick read before getting in the car to go to the mall with my mom and sister because my mom and her friend were having a little shopping day or something. An hour or so later, in Bed, Bath, & Body Works I check my Tamagotchi to see almost two towers of poop and I start sweating and beginning to cry because I don't know how to clean it. It died, but oh well. I finally read the instructions that night.

Oh my gosh. Once when I was at school, my p's was in my bag and I hadn't checked on it for a while. So, during lunch, I went to my backpack to check on it and THE TEACHER WALKS IN AND I'M JUST HOLDING IT UP IN THE AIR. I remember hearing it go quiet and I wondered what was going on, then I heard my teacher say "What'cha doing?" I was so embarassed because the whole class was looking, but my teacher was pretty chill about it and just told me to keep it in my bag.

This is a little cute ;) so i was in class,my tama dream town had its sound on. My coffretchi had a baby so it was very needy. Two seconds later, it beeped and my teacher took it away. But...heres when it gets good. My boyfriend stole it back for me! :) (cute!)

This is a little cute ;) so i was in class,my tama dream town had its sound on. My coffretchi had a baby so it was very needy. Two seconds later, it beeped and my teacher took it away. But...heres when it gets good. My boyfriend stole it back for me! :) (cute!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back