Any Embarrassing Tamagotchi Stories?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the worst one i've had out of hundreds...:

I live in the UK & it was in year 4 around December ....

I was trying to fit in with the populars on the school yard at break, my tamagotchi 4.5 was in my coat pocket not silenced or paused (I only silence at night and I never ever pause) all of a sudden my tamagotchi fell out of my pocket onto the concrete, the back came flying off and fell into a drain, I stared down at my now destroyed tama in horror as my eyes started to fill with tears, the group of populars sniggered and burst out laughing. Shocked at their response with my eyes now fully crying I looked up at them and one of them said "Oh MY GOD. I cannot believe that you even have one of those things! You're such a nerd!" they were all agreeing as another said "just when we thought you could be one of us" I was so upset. My eyes flickered around on everyones faces in the group, I didn't take any notice about half of the children on the yard had their eyes fixated on me giggling (the group were laughing, and shouting loud) it made me more upset and my face was red and puffy. There was one girl in the popular group who looked extremely sorry for me, and she shoved her hand in her coat pocket and pulled out a V4 and shouted at the rest of the group "STOP MAKING FUN OF HER! IF YOU MAKE FUN OF HER YOU MAKE FUN OF ME! SHUT UP!" Now I was shocked and so was everyone else. She got down on her knees and picked up the remains of the scratched up tamagotchi on the floor and she gave me her V4 and said "You can take it, I have another one" and she walked me to the toilets to let my puffy face cool down.

I found out later that day that the group text all of their friends, I got bullied for it until year 6.

That girl was my BEST friend although not anymore cause you loose friends in the comprehensive but its okay we still talk sometimes.

THATS THE STORY. Yep its rather embarrassing.

-_- aw well. The moral is: don't try to fit in, Just be yourself & put your tama in a safer place! :D

:wub: Ty guys!

this is the worst one i've had out of hundreds...:

I live in the UK & it was in year 4 around December ....

I was trying to fit in with the populars on the school yard at break, my tamagotchi 4.5 was in my coat pocket not silenced or paused (I only silence at night and I never ever pause) all of a sudden my tamagotchi fell out of my pocket onto the concrete, the back came flying off and fell into a drain, I stared down at my now destroyed tama in horror as my eyes started to fill with tears, the group of populars sniggered and burst out laughing. Shocked at their response with my eyes now fully crying I looked up at them and one of them said "Oh MY GOD. I cannot believe that you even have one of those things! You're such a nerd!" they were all agreeing as another said "just when we thought you could be one of us" I was so upset. My eyes flickered around on everyones faces in the group, I didn't take any notice about half of the children on the yard had their eyes fixated on me giggling (the group were laughing, and shouting loud) it made me more upset and my face was red and puffy. There was one girl in the popular group who looked extremely sorry for me, and she shoved her hand in her coat pocket and pulled out a V4 and shouted at the rest of the group "STOP MAKING FUN OF HER! IF YOU MAKE FUN OF HER YOU MAKE FUN OF ME! SHUT UP!" Now I was shocked and so was everyone else. She got down on her knees and picked up the remains of the scratched up tamagotchi on the floor and she gave me her V4 and said "You can take it, I have another one" and she walked me to the toilets to let my puffy face cool down.

I found out later that day that the group text all of their friends, I got bullied for it until year 6.

That girl was my BEST friend although not anymore cause you loose friends in the comprehensive but its okay we still talk sometimes.

THATS THE STORY. Yep its rather embarrassing.

-_- aw well. The moral is: don't try to fit in, Just be yourself & put your tama in a safer place! :D

:wub: Ty guys!
oh my gosh that's so sad! The bullying part I mean. But it is great that popular girl stood up for you!!! That sounds like something out of a book . . . and I agree with the moral

Not really embarrassing, it kinda scared me really. I left my Uratama hanging off the rear view mirror in my truck a couple of years ago. It was summer. In Arizona. I thought I brought it inside, but couldn't find it anywhere. I was home for about an hour or so. I finally went out to the truck to get a tool from the truck box, and saw it hanging off the mirror. I panicked, and brought it inside. It was embarrassing for just getting it, and being so careless. The Uratama was fine though, since I parked under a tree, and the truck wasn't awfully hot inside yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back