Any Tamas you waiting for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now officially waiting for a P's, Morino, Unimo, IDL, 4U, and P1

I have no money but I am very excited!

Technically not Tamas, but I'm waiting for an Angel-E Mimiworld watch and a LilPri Kurukuru Collection (both vpets). Soooo excited! ^_^

The blue and pink osutchi/mesutchi pair I won on ebay :3 They're shipping from japan though, so it might be a lil while.

I am waiting for a few 4U faceplates to come from Japan! They were really inexpensive, so why not, right?

waiting on a P1 and +C from thailand at the moment :") although it's been three months so it's kind of killing me whoops

A blue Tama Go should be coming my way sooner or later - for some reason I had been eyeing that specific version for a while now so today felt like a good day to get it ordered.

I'm on the lookout for a new/unopened Morino that ships to the UK. Sooner or later I'll get hold of one but I'm super impatient about it @_@

I'm waiting for my first ever mail ordered tama and my first ever colour tama! the Id l, its in Japanese but I'll figure things out with the help of engligh translation online haha. I'm pretty excited for it!!

So it's been awhile but my Tamagotchi obsession has returned in full force so to celebrate my return I have bought and await:

- Sanrio Tamagotchi M!X

- Tamagotchi Mini pouch

I am fighting urges to buy a Tamagotchi IDL as want to focus on arranging storage for all my tamas and accessories I currently own (I have bought a sturdy storage box and the pouch is for my pierces & tama-go figures)

Looking forward to getting back into one of my favourite (and sadly expensive) hobbies!

So, my Tamagotchi spending spree has gone slightly out of control hehe, I have ordered more and waiting on:

- Purple Tamagotchi P's

- Purple Tamagotchi IDL

- Tamagotchi Plus Colour Hexagontchi Red edition

- Aurora Disney princess crochet cover.

I have to be strict with myself for rest of year now and try not buy anymore new tamas, I just pray a new release is not announced anytime soon haha!

My shopping spree of Tamagotchis has spiraled far out of control. I'm waiting for:

Genjintchi
Green with Orange Tamagotchi v1
Magenta with Stars Tamagotchi v1
White Clover Tamagotchi Keitai
L-Gray with Flowers Tamagotchi v4
Blue Globe Tamagotchi v4.5
Purple Tubes Tamagotchi v4.5
Groovey Time Tamagotchi v5
Black with Mametchi Tamagotchi TamaTown TamaGo
Princess Spacy Tamagotchi iDL

i'm waiting for a Love & Melody Pierce for my p's - i dont have any pierces yet so i'm excited ^_^

Boy do I...

I'm a collector and seller of Tamas and I got a number of tamas coming in the mail from Japan...if they will only come other than at the speed of molasses

I have 2 Tamagotchi P1s, 1 P2, and a TamaOtch coming in from California which all need some cleaning and refurbishing done to them

I have 1 K-Tama, 1 Entama, and 3 AngelGotchi silver (with one in package), and 2 AngelGotchi white coming from Japan

It's the Japanese gotchis that will take me forever, I've already waited a month on the AngelGotchi in package to arrive and it's still not here yet.

But when they do show up, I'm going to be excited

I'm waiting for one of the 2017 anniversary chibis! - Maybe somebody could message me some information about them? Struggling to make my own topic for some reason.

Hi, I am new to all of this - like new NEW to all of this. I see all of you are looking out for certain tamas, but how do you know the names/types? I don't see anything like that on mine. Where do you find the name?

Thanks for your help and for not laughing too hard as I am sure it's quite a silly question to have to ask:)

Michelle

That's probably not the right place to post this. If you mean tamagotchi models, as in, devices, then the name of a device is usually on the package. But when it comes to names of a tamagotchi race, there are character charts that say what a certain character is called.

The Tamagotchi Fandom Wikia is very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back