Any Tamas you waiting for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it still in English, or would it be Portuguese or something?

Also, I like most of those shells. The red one in the bottom left and the top center one look pretty great, too. I kinda wanna see if I can find one of the lock/key JP ones once I start itchin' for another. Hopefully not for a while. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
European tamas are all in english. I think the only connection that's in different language are these Latin American ones that are in Spanish, but that's rare.

Basically over here in Europe toy companies just make one toy and just put different languages on the package/manual and call it a day.

I've ordered a Purple Spacy Mix - I've never ordered anything from Ebay before, let alone something from Japan that cost dollars instead of pounds! I'm super nervous that it won't show up or something :(

Don't worry. It's very rare for packages to not show up, and if knock on wood it would, you should get a refund depending on where you bought from- if you used PayPal you're covered. In the end it's really not any different from domestic buying.

Still waiting for my Princess Spacy iD L and Hanerutchi 1. They seem to be stuck in Warsaw...

I didn't really use Ebay much until recently for the same reasons, but it's a lot better than it was back in the early 2000's. My V2, V3, and V4.5 are all from ebay, and those have been just as easy as getting something off JYW. Keep an eye on seller ratings, make sure you know you're not getting a knock-off, and beyond that, it's business as usual.

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement guys - I didn't go through PayPal as I couldn't get it to work but the seller has 100% positive feedback and has messaged me to say that it has been shipped!! Now just to wait patiently for it's arrival - I'm able to track the package somehow but I have no idea what any of it means as it's all in Japanese :p

I'll let you know when it arrives! I'm so excited!

I'm able to track the package somehow but I have no idea what any of it means as it's all in Japanese :p
Try Japan Post's English page, here. ;)

Beyond a certain point you'll most likely have to use the tracking page of whichever service receives it once it gets to the UK, though (most likely Royal Mail or Parcelforce), but you'll use the same tracking-number for that on their site when the time comes.

I ordered one of the Gudetama Tamagotchis yesterday and I can't wait for it to arrive! I love Gudetama, so when I saw that there had been an official Tamagotchi with him, I just had to buy it. :D It should be arriving between April 4th-24th, so I'll be waiting for awhile. :p

Ugh, STILL waiting on my v5. Shipping from Portugal is slooooow apparently, and the shipping hasn't updated in forever since it left Portugal about 10 days ago...

Meanwhile, I've gotten some Transformers for China and a bunch of Mugenbine (think like... transformer legos?) from Japan, so like... C'mon Portugal. Be cool.

I'm not too worried about it. The earliest Ebay said it would get here was the 21st, so I guess I'll keep waiting.

sI8V1mR.jpg

This starry V2. Has anybody had this design? I bought it because I like designs inspired by the night sky. The description says it's purple but it looks blue. I guess we'll see in a few days.

That looks great! I haven't seen that design before. :D

I'm waiting on a NIB Blue P's I got off someone on Facebook, a yellow used P's I got off ebay (before I made the facebook deal... I might just return it), and a iDL 15th anniversary because Kusatchi is a character on it.

....I think I'm getting good at ebay sniping. >>

I would keep both of the P's. The P's has a very unique way of connecting (one character can actually say with the other for quite a while, I think), and having 3 to connect is even more fun, plus you will be able to unlock some characters if you keep resetting one of them. I wish I had more than one P's for that reason. (Getting all the characters is kind of important on P's)

Ooh, good one! That's one of the Dinkie line. I'm quite fond of the Dinkie Penguin/Yuki Pengin, myself. :D
The Dinkie's were good. Do you know any other virtual pets that feature the dinkie alien? As in the same "insides" as it were. Or alternatively a good place to buy the real ones.

The Dinkie's were good. Do you know any other virtual pets that feature the dinkie alien? As in the same "insides" as it were. Or alternatively a good place to buy the real ones.
There were legitimate 4-in-1 and 8-in-1 Dinkie pets that included the only appearance of the Dinkie Puppy, but I can't remember if the alien was also featured on these or not, and I gather that they're rare. (EDIT: I also forgot to add that the legitimate multi-pet Dinkies don't include all of the growth-paths for the included animals, unlike the single-pet versions.)

As for where to get genuine ones, unfortunately the best options are just keeping a patient eye on eBay and Japan You Want - and Yahoo! Auctions Japan if you have a Buyee account and have experience with the fees involved with buying through middleman services like that.

I just bought Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town on eBay!I'm so excited to play it!
Oh I hope I bought the English version. It looks like this:
Tamagotchi-Friends-Dream-Town-Digital-Friends-Blue-Flower.jpg

Is that the one that gives you codes for the m!x?

The design on that one looks really nice, King!

Currently waiting for 2 m!x's (Sanrio and Gift) and tamagotchi corner shop 3. Gift should be here tomorrow, but no idea when the Sanrio one should be in. Man, waiting without a tracking # is more stressful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back