Any Tamas you waiting for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently waiting on an Entama (which I'm really excited about because I've never had one but really wanted one) and still my P1 which should be here this week!

:wub:

Waiting on my +Color, which is the last model I 'need' for my colour collection (there's a couple more I want, but when I have this I will have at least one of each colour Tamagotchi; +Color, iD, iD L, P's, 4U+ and M!X. I'd still like to get a iD Melody Crown and a 4U to really complete my set).

It's departed London, so it should hopefully be here within the next day or so! ^_^ So excited!

My Tama-Go is coming by Tuesday and I'm so excited. I had a Tama-Go for a week before I never got to see it again (long and sad story.)

But I'm super hype about that. The next Tamagotchis aren't coming until around Valentine's day...

I'm waiting on a white M!x Anniversary, white 4U, P's Melody Land Set, white iD L.

I couldn't decide which to get for my first Tamagotchi so I figured, why not just get all of them? xD

Forgot to post this here, but I ordered a morino and vintage case not even two weeks ago!

Just checked the tracking number and looks like it should be here this afternoon. It's already in my city, how exciting!

Woah! I didn't expect this to blow up! Anyway, next month in March is my birthday so I am going to get a navy blue plus color and a white 4U (finally i'll have something to connect to my blue one)

Very excited :D

I ordered a V3 a few days ago just so I'd have a tamagotchi that doesn't require too much attention all the time so I can run it during work and stuff, and it's expected to get here between the 18th and the 24th

I'm waiting on my Anv. Pearl Pruple 4u+ (hopefully today) and then just bought two Tama Go's (Memetchi and Mametchi) today so im excited for that as well!

Edit:

It didnt come today :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a V1 that is coming in on Friday that I'm pretty hyped about. It'll be new to me because I never had a V1 before. :D

I am so weak. I just ordered a Plus Color after over a week of pondering. I've never had a colour tama before so this is going to be COMPLETELY new to me. Luckily, I did get a really good deal on it which is probably the only reason I actually went for it.

:wub:

Waiting on an Akai and an Angelgotchi. My first b&w tamagotchi so I'm really excited!

Oh and also a used Entama along with some Deco Pierces for my P's. :)

Waiting on an Akai and an Angelgotchi. My first b&w tamagotchi so I'm really excited!

Oh and also a used Entama along with some Deco Pierces for my P's. :)
The Angelgotchi is one of my all time favourite tamas (it was my first vintage too)! Even if you've never had a B&W tama before, I think you'll love it! Entama is a great choice too - I'm actually still waiting on mine due to a delay, unfortunately.

Blue Spaceship P2 (fave vintage shell of all time!!) and my Sanrio M!X, which is still a few months away

Finally got myself a debit card, so now I'm looking intently at some things from JYW and amiami, as well as amazon. But currently I'm only waiting on my 4U+ and melody m!x

Now I am waiting for 4U from Ebay, it should be deliverd next week... so excited! ^_^ And, this week, I am going to buy The tamagotchi PartyOn! for WII, hope it will be as good as I think... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back