Any Tamas you waiting for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just won a bid on Ebay for a Tamagotchi 4u+ (Rose Pink)! I never got a 4u when they came out and this one was at such a good price that I couldn't resist. ^_^

I'm currently watching an eBay bid for a set of 3 Tama's like a hawk. Gonna swoop in at the last moment and hopefully win! :)

I bought another blue Q-pet about 5 days ago, and just got it today (seller is in the USA). I wanted to see if the IR connection worked (it does). It came with a Kuchipatchi already running, but I married him off and got a girl baby on it now. It says "Shi**y" instead of "Poor" if you do badly in the games.

Thanks for this tip! Penguin Keeper let me know about it and I was able to grab a green one as well (and discover a new mecha series in the process). AND the meets was 10% off for Black Friday! :D

I bought another blue Q-pet about 5 days ago, and just got it today (seller is in the USA). I wanted to see if the IR connection worked (it does). It came with a Kuchipatchi already running, but I married him off and got a girl baby on it now. It says "Shi**y" instead of "Poor" if you do badly in the games.
Are the Q-pets the fake + Colors? I've been thinking about grabbing one because they're cheap and I don't have a + Color. The swearing I guess is a bonus too? XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting on my GameStop ordered Gudetamagotchi to finally release. I preordered it as soon as I saw it available. I can't wait to get this egg cracked. xD

Hoky, yes the Q-pets are the fake + colors made by M & D. Whether or not you get one that swears is the luck of the draw. My first one that I bought new says "poor" if you do bad in the games. The second one , which I bought used from a person off ebay in the US is the one that swears. I would get one soon, if you want to see what they're like. Remember what happened to the Tamagezi--these may not be available for too long. Patrick Star from Spongebob is the travel agent on the travel game in the device. He is not acknowledged on any paperwork that comes with the device. And the tama characters look different---Mametchi has smaller eyes, for instance. Other characters are recognizable, but colored differently. Copyright infringements all around.

I'm waiting on my GameStop ordered Gudetamagotchi to finally release. I preordered it as soon as I saw it available. I can't wait to get this egg cracked. xD
Me neither. I preordered the yellow one--the same as my Japanese one. Which one are you getting?

Sorry, can't edit previous post, but I just got a blue Kadar Babies off of ebay this morning. It's in the USA, and I should get it around the same time as the English Gudetama. I saw a video about it, and it looks like fun. So now I'm waiting for 2 to arrive, and my cake day is the 11th.

Not a tama proper, but I got a Mametchi gashapon figure that has a digital clock in it.  It's the one with Mametchi with a computer.  The computer is blue, and is the clock.  Should have it in about a week.

I just ordered a Tamagotchi Meets from Japan You Want! They're having a sale on the limited edition white Meets right now and I couldn't resist buying one. ^_^

I'm waiting for two angelgotchi and an ID L to arrive, I've never had either of those types of tamagotchi before and I'm hype! lol

I have a yellow Gudetama coming in the mail.  I've never had one before.
Gudes are fun and very simple. I like it as a side tama, and I'm happy that they made an English version so I don't have to translate all the little messages. XD

I'm waiting on an Umi and a Genjitchi. Sounds like they're both high maintenance, which is a bit of a task for me, but I wanna round out the vintage side of my collection, and assuming I'll never want to drop $300 on a Devigotchi (which.... I do not) and I have no idea how much/how rare Santaclautch(es?) are (wait, hang on.... *ebays* no... nope, too expensive), it puts me a few steps closer to being 'complete'!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered the green Magical Meets from an eBay seller last night! It probably won’t be here until mid-March because I selected the most basic shipping but I’m looking forward to it! 

It’ll be my first of the new Tamagotchis since the 4U came out. 

I just ordered a TMGC+C, a keitai, and a few vintage replacement screws from JapanYouWant! I haven't been able to use my vintage tamas for awhile because most of their screws have become stripped, but I'll finally be able to use them again. I also hope that the plus color will work because the last one I tried to buy didn't. That was a few years ago and I bought it on Ebay, but I've still been nervous about buying a plus color ever since. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back