Any "Ya had to be there's?"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Like, a joke where ya had to be there for it to be funy. Heres one.

Me and my friend were talking about how people cas have a baby anywhere while at Splish Splash. So all off the sudden she joked "Honey! I'm pregnate!" the father gasped. :QUICK! TO SPLISH SPLASH!" It was so funny at the time xDD

Me and my cousin were eating chocolate at Easter, and this is what happened;

Me: *takes a huge bite out of a chocolate* Yummeh!

Cousin: I'm gonna try to eat that big of a piece too. *takes a tiny bite* Okay, lets try that again. *coughs all over the chocolate* Oops, sorry. Haha, you cant eat it now!

Me: *bursts out laughing*

You just had to be there. Also, something that happened at school;

I was sitting at my desk (mind you, our desks were in groups of four) and me and my group were trying to get this guy in my classes attention. His name is Chris. This is what happened. (Please note that our class is/was obbsessed with Micheal Jackson)

My group: CHRIS! CHRIS! CHRIS! CHRIS, LOOK AT US! CHRIS! CHRIS!

Chris: *doesn't look*

My group: CHRIS! CHRIS! CHRIS! MICHEAL!!!!!!

Chris: WHAT!?

My group: *bursts out laughing*

The joke is that when we said 'Micheal' he responded, so hes Micheal Jackson. Lol, you just had to be there. We were all in tears.

~TGD

Me and my cousin were eating chocolate at Easter, and this is what happened;
Me: *takes a huge bite out of a chocolate* Yummeh!

Cousin: I'm gonna try to eat that big of a piece too. *takes a tiny bite* Okay, lets try that again. *coughs all over the chocolate* Oops, sorry. Haha, you cant eat it now!

Me: *bursts out laughing*

You just had to be there. Also, something that happened at school;

I was sitting at my desk (mind you, our desks were in groups of four) and me and my group were trying to get this guy in my classes attention. His name is Chris. This is what happened. (Please note that our class is/was obbsessed with Micheal Jackson)

My group: CHRIS! CHRIS! CHRIS! CHRIS, LOOK AT US! CHRIS! CHRIS!

Chris: *doesn't look*

My group: CHRIS! CHRIS! CHRIS! MICHEAL!!!!!!

Chris: WHAT!?

My group: *bursts out laughing*

The joke is that when we said 'Micheal' he responded, so hes Micheal Jackson. Lol, you just had to be there. We were all in tears.

~TGD
lol that last parts funny.i cant remember

any for now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
okay so my friend and i were walking around town and i was all loopy off of hot chocolate and my firend said, "Thats not a roof thats a" and then i cut her off and yell, "I like the roof!" but i really exagerated roof and then i almost fell to the ground laughing.

it was awsome

My class was watching a slideshow from the projector. But with my techer's laptop, and with a different projector light thing. My teacher said don't look in the light because it's too bright. This boy(let's call him T) was walking to get an eraser(I think) and he looked into the light. He was like "Aw!" And my teacher said to him, "How many fingers am I holding up?" She was holding 3. And I think he said, "5."

But it's funnier if you were there. :p

Haha, heres a hilarious one!!

At school, I was sitting in this group and one boy in the group was Daniel. It was during art, and this is what happened. (The other boy is Peter; mind you, Peter is VERY strange)

Peter: Daniel, can I borrow a crayon?

Daniel: Only if you let me have Emily. (NOTE: He doesn't like Emily, but knows Peter does)

Peter: No! I wouldn't give her up for anything.

Everybody: *laughs*

later.... (WARNING: This is a gay joke)

Daniel: Are you gonna ask Emily on a date?

Peter: No, I'm asking you.

Daniel: OMG

XDD I don't know if it was supposed to be a joke or not, but it was hilarious!!

~TGD

Ohh, I know what you mean. ;) Like an Inside joke.

Well, this one was hilarious at the time:

Me: Laughing at Brother for having Tighty-Whities (EW.)

Him: WHAT ARE YOU PIMPLES LAUGHING AT?

(Means to say 'People')

We all start Laughing.

Him: PIMPLES DON'T THINK!

Cheesy in real life, I must say.

Haha!

I was at my grandma's house and we were watching 'Are You Smater Than A Fifth Grader' And my brother and I were answering a question.

Kyle: If you ar wrong, you owe me $1,000,000!

Me: How about a cookie?

Kyle: That works.

XD

Haha!
I was at my grandma's house and we were watching 'Are You Smater Than A Fifth Grader' And my brother and I were answering a question.

Kyle: If you ar wrong, you owe me $1,000,000!

Me: How about a cookie?

Kyle: That works.

XD
Omigosh that really funny!

Here's another 2:

I had my binder one day, and it was a Phoebe Bratz one. And Brandon was all, "I like her," pointing to Phoebe. And he was all, "She's sexy." xD He's hilarious.

This guy in my class acts like he's gay.(Brandon)

I had my other binder with me and I put a pic of an anime stack(look it up on yahoo) in it. And me and my friend were all, "I'm that one," and stuff. And Brandon was all, "I'm that one." And he pointed to the middle one. xD He did that a couple times.

(There's other ones, but I forgot)

My homeroom teacher kept telling us to focus, be quiet, and look forward in the hallways, and this one kid accidently ran into the water fountain, and the teacher said, "Yeah, that's focused all right!" and he ran smack into the door of another classroom. The teacher inside was still having class.. XD I know, it's not very funny, but it was at the moment because he actually hit the door pretty hard. XD

It was a serious moment at my best friend's family table, and they were all eating dinner, and the Pepto Bismal commercial came on.. The one where they were trying to sing the slogan... And this one lady on the commercial sang "DIARRHEA!!" really loud, and it was SO funny, we were trying not to laugh so much that we couldn't breath... And somehow they didn't find it very funny.. XD

I went to a friend's brother's baseball game with her and my best friend... Then they got hyper on sugar ropes and pop... So my best friend took a huge swig of Pepsi, and she was trying to say 'What we do now?' and it came out at 'woogy-doob'. We started laughing really hard, and Pepsi was coming out of our noses, and many small children laughed. XD

Once, we were walking in the hall(in lines in 3rd grade) and my teacher always told me NOT to walk while leaning against the wall. Well, I was. And I was looking the other way, and the music room door was open. They were practicing there instruments and all. And because I kept walking I fell in and they all stared at me. All of us were in tears from laughing...

My friend was mad at me and my other friends at her sleepover... Because she felt ignored... And we were arguing, but Savana kept making us laugh so hard at the exact wrong moments.. Which made her even angrier at us... [Who can blame us, we were high on pop and it was 4 AM.. XD]

Yeah, when she was mad at us, using sucky comebacks and sarcasm, it was funny because she said something stupid and someone yelled "BURN!!".. So I looked all serious, and yelled "B****!.." And we couldn't help but laugh really hard. XD

You had to be there in order for this to sound funny:

Me and my friend were sitting on the side watching the gym class play volleyball. So my friend says, "Do you want to be the comedians?" The I said, "Don't you mean commentators?" Then she goes, "Yeah." Lolz, it was hilarious. But you had to be there. XDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back