Anybody on Tamatalk from 2006, 2007, or 2008?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a 2007-er

owo I really miss the old TT. I was 'Prettymaikkoshinytama', 'Tama KitKat' and 'Sir.Gary'

People like Kelsey, Michaela, Sango and stuff don't comeon anymore :'(

And I remember the old TT. I miss all my old friends, and I remember you Runner on your old account =D

Oh yeah this is way off topic but does anyone know where Sango/DemonSlayer5050 went? She like, disappeared. :[

^ It's not just about the topics.

It's also people's friends who have gone too >.>

I'm from 2010, but who cares. If you want to make TT like it was before, then do what you did before, the adoptions, etc.
^ It's not just about the topics.

It's also people's friends who have gone too >.>
True, true. I hate losing friends.
As Sugary said, it's not only about the topics, it's the AMOUNT of people who get on here. I mean, back then, a adoption topic would be a success, but now, it would die off quickly, since there's not enough people left to keep it alive. Plus, all the people not really too interested in tamas anymore are the ones who post in the areas not in the tama sections like fun stuff and role play, so it would never work.

I was once a member here than forgot about it made my new account Plopman88 :) long story short I am back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was here since '06 under the name Mimitchiz. I was an on and off member and have recently gotten this account due to a change in emails.

I totally miss when it was super busy and you could check for a reply within 10 seconds. ;)

edit: i think it was 06? i dont remember.. it could have been 05.

I joined in '06. At first I made an account but on the same day I think, I realized I really didn't like the name, so then I made my kuchipatchiluver account.

I do kinda miss the good ol' days of TamaTalk but yet, now it's a bit easier to keep up with, instead of having a bajillion posts all the time that you can't keep track of anything o.o lol but also, it was fun having a lot of people on TamaChat and stuff. So I guess the way it is now could be good and bad.

I joined in September of 2006.

I remember those days.

Now I just really miss the old TamaTalk, just from before this new layout and all these new features came into play. That's why I don't come on much anymore. I hate the changes, and this new site is way laggy on my dial up. :/

I joined in September of 2006.

I remember those days.

Now I just really miss the old TamaTalk, just from before this new layout and all these new features came into play. That's why I don't come on much anymore. I hate the changes, and this new site is way laggy on my dial up. :/
Woah, I remember you!! You were around quite a bit in the Tamagotchi sections back in the day.

And yeah, this new tamatalk is like a mini facebook now with the statuses and the friend thingy. Much too fancy-shmancy for my liking.

I was once here in 2008. :)

Nobody knew me, though. Hilight below if you want to see my username:

Violetchi_Garden. Didn't know me? I thought so...

My old account was FUNKYMUNKY, I joined in 2005.

I was one of the young kids who spammed and made flame wars :p

2006-2007 kid here.

I was TamagotchiGirl2007. ID

I was once here in 2008. :)

Nobody knew me, though. Hilight below if you want to see my username:

Violetchi_Garden. Didn't know me? I thought so...
WAITWAITWAIT. You were her? I remember you well for some reason.

Tama :ph34r: Phantom

I'm still here, kinda. Things have changed alot, there aren't any users I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back