Anybody on Tamatalk from 2006, 2007, or 2008?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! I'm a 2006-er.

I miss the old TamaTalk so much. I doubt anyone even remembers me... XD

February 2OO6 :D I think I had about three accounts... one of the ones that lasted the longest was tama_cutie_

I miss the old days, and I know exactly what you guys are saying. I think that missing the old friends is the worst. I got a new account a while back because I kept my account automatically logged into my computer and we had a massive flood that destroyed my computer so I didn't have a computer to use to go on with and by the time we managed to organize everything I had forgotten my account, although I almost didn't come back...

I have gone through a few 'too old for TT' fases but I have waaaaaayyyy to much of an addiction to the RPs to every actually be able to leave. I know people who are headed off to college and still comme on though ;P

I also think that alot of the topics aren't as good as they used to be, which I think has something to do with the fact that alot of my favourite people have left and they made the best stuff, God I miss them *tear*

I have become friends with so many people from here although they hardly ever get on anymore :(

Last edited by a moderator:
2007-er! :mellow: I wasn't extremely active though, but somewhat.

And I still have this one from 2008. :wacko:

I remember when the Role Play section was called Tamagotchi Role Play and it was flooded with Tama RPs. I think it was 2007-2008 where the non-Tama RPs came into existence a bit more. I miss some of those Tama RPs. It's nice to see them coming back into existence.

Woah, I remember you!! You were around quite a bit in the Tamagotchi sections back in the day.

And yeah, this new tamatalk is like a mini facebook now with the statuses and the friend thingy. Much too fancy-shmancy for my liking.
Yes, I used to be obsessed with the V3s and V4s when they came out. I knew everything there was to know about them, as well as all of the character names. Sometimes in the summer I play with them, just to remember the good old days. 8D

Another thing I don't like about this new TamaTalk is that not a lot of people come on anymore. I look at the NonTT forum, and only one post (about to be two when I post this) is from today. The rest of the page is from yesterday or days before. I remember when the first page and a half was all posts from today.

A lot of my old friends don't come on anymore, which is sad. D:

Gah, double post.

Another thing I don't like about this new site is the posting glitches. Some weird message pops up everytime I try to post something, so I end up posting twice. xD

I know, that happens to me too.. Hate that new message, personally I think the new TT is too flashy and boring. I want the Arcade back already..

2005 here

my old account was firecracker lolo
I remember you haha. I'm a 05er. yep it's been a loooong time. I decided to come back because it's been so long. I do miss the old TT...or maybe I was just younger then and it seemed more fun. who knows. I don't really know any of the people on here. all my friends are gone =/ ah well

Yup! I joined way back in the day when I was in the sixth grade (I'm in twelfth now. You do the math xD) under the username tamagirl1092. It's funny because I didn't discover role-play until about a year ago. I was first introduced to RP on FooPets when I made a temporary account just to see what it was like. So I RPed for a while and then when I logged onto TT I found the RP section. I've been RP-ing ever since <3

Well, here anyway. It's funny cause they way they RP on FooPets is totally different and non-literate like here, which is what I love about it now. Since I was introduced to roleplay in the non-literal fashion, I just assumed that was the traditional way to RP. So you can just imagine how excited I was find that Tamatalk had literate RP's :D

Yeah, I think I joined in... '06 or '07, under TamaT.. Ah, those were the days.

Now I'm on here for completely different reasons. It used to be for all the tamagotchi help but now that the Role Play section has developed and I returned after a long absence (though I can't for the life of me remember why because my tamagotchis were long gone) and got hooked on writing :)

I joined in December 2006, I went by the name of ~*~mametchi2000~*~ if any of you can remember me :L I remember some of you guys, I miss the old TT though, this one's too jazzy.. :< Atleast It's still running though.

2006, oh that was such a long time ago.

I really do miss the old TT and all the people who used to be active.

Hehe, I joined in 2007. I was like.... a crazy tamagotchi fan when I joined. After I sorta got over them, I invaded the nonTamatalk section and then just finally left temporarily.

The other account I use to hav was called ~*KirbyStar*~ I think, and a few more extra accounts, but I forgot all their passwords. xD

I join around 2008 or 2009, I was Tamakid33 and pretty new to most things on here but yeah...

I really miss the old TT and the people how don't get on anymore..

Edit was a wildly popular Fun Stuff topic back then. It eventually grew less popular but every now and then I try to bring it back because I love seeing what other people write. it makes me laugh. I remember I laughed at something someone edited and my sister was like "What's so funny?" and I was like "Something that someone wrote on TamaTalk" Good times.

EDIT: @Rocken Sisters: I remember seeing you around back in the day. Some of the topics that I was in and some that I read. I just saw that you'd posted here and I was like "Hey, I've seen that person before! It's been a long time"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back