are tamagotchis dumb?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're so fun. You can even make friends with tamagotchis. I have friends because of tamagotchis. :lol: So why do you say that?

[SIZE=21pt]OK. Tama's rule. People who don't like Tama's suck. We know. Everyone knows. The person that made this post a YEAR ago, probably made it just to tick us off. You guys keep asking why he's here if he doesn't like Tama's, well, he's NOT HERE ANYMORE!! So why don't we just shut up about it after this, and this post will dissapear. But remember, the person who made this post didn't know V2's were coming out, so maybe their opinion about tama's have changed. At least I hope so. [/SIZE]

lolli911

Now now, NoTama, you appear to be critisizing our opinions. We have done nothing but supported yours, and you go telling us we are "immature?" That is not how mature people handle things. You call us immature? Making this post was immature. You come to a site where people love Tamagotchi, and yet you ask said lovers if Tamagotchi is dumb? Your acts are pointless and more importantly, rude. So let's all just ignore this post.

tamas are special because, just think... it's your own pet, that you can take with you, on a plane, in a restaraunt, and sooooo many more places!!!!!!! :D and OMG sometimes sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! B) :ph34r: :p :wacko: :D B) ;) ;) :unsure:

tamagirl#1

UGH! this annoys me so much ! if you don't think tamagochi is cool or like em don't come here

all i can say is they rock i will love em forever ANYWAY U GET A DOG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back