Are you clumsy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

illiey12

Reaction score
Spring Valley with Maria <33 (Adelaide otherwis
Well, I sure am. I break things, hurt people, fall over etc..way too much.

I have just broken my fan, by throwing my sock ball onto my bed. Now its going to be way too hot Dx.

The other day, I dropped my lunchbox and that caused a whole lot of people to fall over and bad things to happen.

Once at a major shopping centre, I jumped down from an escalator while it was moving (was close to the bottom) and landed on that metal thing on the ground which was probably some escalator opening. And that made the whole escalator stop. People were very angry.

So are you clumsy? Do you fall off of stuff alot? *Points at particular TTers*

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop pointing at me AGAIN Ksenia xDDD I know you're thinking of me. I have proof in the videos I posted. Seriously, I've got it bad.

^Very much so.
I just tripped over the treadmill and twisted my ankle D:

Ouchies.
Na na na na na.

I'm double posting. =P

I put the treadmill on full speed and tried to run. I fell on my face and got a chin graze. Now its a scary thing.

Treadmills are fun!

[SIZE=7pt]yesss.. u.u[/SIZE]

i dropped my phone the first time i got it &i'm always tripping over things. like when i run to go hug my boyfriend, i end up tripping and he starts laughing at me xD how cruelll D;

Yes I am definitely a very clumsy person.

And my parents always scold and criticize me for that :)

Na na na na na.I'm double posting. =P

I put the treadmill on full speed and tried to run. I fell on my face and got a chin graze. Now its a scary thing.

Treadmills are fun!
Once when I went to a hotel, I sat on the treadmill, with a wall behind it, and my sister stood in front of it. When I gave the go, she pressed the 'on' button, and I went flying, with a big thump against the wall. After we did that 894569278653, the hotel manager came and told us we're only allowed to be here if we're with our parents and we need to go back to our hotel rooms. xP

Then, I broke a speed sign, and my cousin took a picture for evidence.

I fell up the escalators at the mall, and the security asked me politely to get the hell out.

Exactly three minutes ago I fell down the stairs, and my mom walked past me like I wasn't screaming and dying in the stairwell.

-dies-

Yes. I even almost dropped my Tuba... On Scott. -.-

I also once tripped over a Bari sax case. -.-"

Eh, I kind of am. I always say "I'm so clumsy!" to myself when I'm at school and I forget were I left my pencil when I just had it a second ago. ;)

I also knock a lot of stuff over. Last night, I some how knocked my water over and it crashed to the floor. ;)

If I think of more ways I'm clumsy, I'll post. Later for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back