Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no I am not a lesbian personally i don't really care as long as the person is'nt mean to me or other people :( but I have friends who are Gay and i have no problem with it we are all people gay or not.

Right now I'm just saying that I'm bisexual but I like girls more. I'm not entirely sure if I like only girls. It's confusing. Though right now I like a girl.

Edit: Forgot to say I'm a girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not even sure that most of the younger members on this site even understand the concept of being gay or lesbian. Well, they probably know what it means, but aren't really sure if they are or not.

Bisexual is when there's an attraction to both sexes moreso by looks.
PoMo is based on attraction to personality rather than looks.
Wrong. Bisexuality isn't based on looks alone. Just because a girl thinks another girl is attractive and likes a guy because of his personality doesn't mean she's bisexual.

I'm not lesbian, but I have nothing against gays or lesbians.

But I think it's somewhat unfair that the Bible says liking the same sex is wrong. That's like the only part of the Bible I utterly disagree with.

I think I'm the first one on here. Maybe the only one. Anyway, yeah, I am, but I'm kind of ashamed of it so I don't usually talk about it.

Also, gay can refer to both guys and girls, and lesbian refers specifically to girls.

I think I'm the first one on here. Maybe the only one. Anyway, yeah, I am, but I'm kind of ashamed of it so I don't usually talk about it.
Nothing to be ashamed of. People who don't accept you for who you are are just ignorant and closed minded. Because of that, their opinion doesn't really matter. Don't listen to 'em. I have a gay uncle who is rather successful playwrite, and he is one of the most fun people to be around - so is his guitar playin' boyfriend.

As for me, I am straight. Obviously, with gay relatives and whatnot, I am very accepting of gays and lesbians. I also have many gay and bi friends at my school. I'm not sure I could live the life I do if I was a homophobe. I'd be missing a lot of friends and one cool uncle. ;O

Wrong. Bisexuality isn't based on looks alone. Just because a girl thinks another girl is attractive and likes a guy because of his personality doesn't mean she's bisexual.
I never said it was purely based on looks. I said it was moreso based on looks than PoMosexual.

Oh. I read it wrong, sorry. I've never heard of PoMosexual. It pretty much sounds the same as bisexual to me.

I'm straight.

There have been moments when I think I'm a lesbian. And I act like one. Ive kissed my friends on the cheek. I'm not against liking the same gender at all. My friend is Bi. I have alot of friends that are bi. Am I bi?

...No...i think...

No, but I respect people who are. It's their choice, no-one elses. I'm not attracted to any boys in my school (If you knew who they were, you'd know why. LOL!) Nor girls.

I am not lesbian/gay.I do not agree with it- which does NOT mean that I will harrase people that are. I know a couple who are lesbian and they seem just fine, but the Bible specificly states that being gay/lesbian is wrong. If God wanted us to date/marry out own sex He would have created 'Adam and Steve' not 'Adam and Eve'.

Is this topic appropriate? I can't tell- it's a bit border line.
i am sorry tamaw/pants but i don't like how you bring religon into this

i am sorry tamaw/pants but i don't like how you bring religon into this
We just have to respect everyone's opinion. :huh:

Anyway, I'm straight. I don't have any problems with gays or lesbians, though.

But is this topic *really* appropiate for the kids aged about 8 or under? They might not even know what we're talking about. :mametchi:

We just have to respect everyone's opinion. :huh: Anyway, I'm straight. I don't have any problems with gays or lesbians, though.

But is this topic *really* appropiate for the kids aged about 8 or under? They might not even know what we're talking about. :mametchi:
Eh. They're gonna learn about it sometime.

I am not lesbian/gay.I do not agree with it- which does NOT mean that I will harrase people that are. I know a couple who are lesbian and they seem just fine, but the Bible specificly states that being gay/lesbian is wrong. If God wanted us to date/marry out own sex He would have created 'Adam and Steve' not 'Adam and Eve'.

Is this topic appropriate? I can't tell- it's a bit border line.
I'm nither!!!I don't belive in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back