Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not lesbian/gay.I do not agree with it- which does NOT mean that I will harrase people that are. I know a couple who are lesbian and they seem just fine, but the Bible specificly states that being gay/lesbian is wrong. If God wanted us to date/marry out own sex He would have created 'Adam and Steve' not 'Adam and Eve'.

Is this topic appropriate? I can't tell- it's a bit border line.
I totally agree.. o_O

I'm a Christian, and it's just not normal to be gay/lesbian.

It's not the way God planned.

I'm straight- forever!

I like that "Adam and Steve" thing you said. It shows alot..

How are you supposed to have a kid if you're with someone of the same sex?! Um, sorry... It's just not right.

-Rachel♥

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not gay and i don't have a problem with anyone "gay or lesbian" besides the word "Gay" Doesn't actually mean likes the same sex it actually means Happy So you should think about what you say.

No, I am not Gay..

I don't find anything wrong with Gay/Lesbian people.

Also, I believe that bringing religion into it is wrong, Like tamaw/pants said..

"If God wanted us to date/marry out own sex He would have created 'Adam and Steve' not 'Adam and Eve"

Can I just point out that Not all of us are religious? I find that quite offensive.

As a matter of fact.. I am Anti homophobic (I don't like Homophobic people)

They have the Choice just Like we all do how to live their Lives
I know you're being supportive and all, but actuallyyy they don't have a choice. It's just how you're born. I mean come on, one person said they were ashamed of it. Do you think if she had the choice that she'd choose to be ashamed?

im 2 small 2 b thinkin about that cause im 10,and mabey when i finish elemtery i will find out... am i right?

Gay can refer to guys & girls? I didn't know that.

No, I'm straight.

I have nothing against people that aren't.

Matchy :D

im 2 small 2 b thinkin about that cause im 10,and mabey when i finish elemtery i will find out... am i right?
Nah, 10's old enough- I'm 11, and I know. I learnt when I was 6.

Gay means a boy who dates other boys, and a lesbian is a girl who dates other girls.

I know you're being supportive and all, but actuallyyy they don't have a choice. It's just how you're born. I mean come on, one person said they were ashamed of it. Do you think if she had the choice that she'd choose to be ashamed?
Nobody Is Born Gay, People Just find that they are more attracted to a person of the same sex as they get Older.

Aimme

I'm straight I don't hate people that are different by there skin,looks,size ect.

I'm not against gays either but I'm sure there just the same as everyone else. I hope the devil does'nt have control on them like my teacher said. I think it means a guy/girl that rather would love the best friend that is the same gender as them or something like that.

I'm straight I don't hate people that are different by there skin,looks,size ect.I'm not against gays either but I'm sure there just the same as everyone else. I hope the devil does'nt have control on them like my teacher said. I think it means a guy/girl that rather would love the best friend that is the same gender as them or something like that.
Wait.. your teacher said something like that.. and didn't get fired? o.o'

Not only is that religion in the schools, it's intolerant to homosexuals...

Not to be rude, but what kind of school do you go to?

a school for North Americians and African Americians. I'm not sure if she was serious. We were in math class and one of the boys were playing ''Honey Do you love me?'' and he said it to a boy and everyone started laughing and my friend Candence said ''Ewww are you gay because they suck'' and my teacher went nuts and said '' Don't you dare say that! Your all very lucky that the devil does'nt control you just because your different!'' I think she's Jewish I'm not sure.

a school for North Americians and African Americians. I'm not sure if she was serious. We were in math class and one of the boys were playing ''Honey Do you love me?'' and he said it to a boy and everyone started laughing and my friend Candence said ''Ewww are you gay because they suck'' and my teacher went nuts and said '' Don't you dare say that! Your all very lucky that the devil does'nt control you just because your different!'' I think she's Jewish I'm not sure.
Hmm. That's really odd. o.o'

I wonder what exactly she meant by that.

Eww Gross never ever!! im not gay/lesbian and i don't think this topic appropriate for tama talk

there are young kids on here they don't need to see this but Heck No Never! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back