Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eww Gross never ever!! im not gay/lesbian and i don't think this topic appropriate for tama talk there are young kids on here they don't need to see this but Heck No Never! Lol
If it was inappropriate, it would have been closed by now.

Even if there are younger kids who read this, the'll learn about it eventually.

So long as people stay polite and don't post rude, close minded replies it should be fine.

I am not lesbian/gay.I do not agree with it- which does NOT mean that I will harrase people that are. I know a couple who are lesbian and they seem just fine, but the Bible specificly states that being gay/lesbian is wrong. If God wanted us to date/marry out own sex He would have created 'Adam and Steve' not 'Adam and Eve'.

Is this topic appropriate? I can't tell- it's a bit border line.
Yeah i do agree with that.

My mom is always telling me about that. =P

But yet I'm not gonna go make fun of people

if they are a lesbian or gey.

It's there choice if there interested in the

same sex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eww Gross never ever!! im not gay/lesbian and i don't think this topic appropriate for tama talk there are young kids on here they don't need to see this but Heck No Never! Lol
I agree with you on the gross thing. I don't really think it's appropriate to live with the same gender as you. That and someone could be watching o.0 They also sometimes don't even allow gays to join certain careers. Like modeling which is the career I want ^_^

EEEEEEEEEEEEKK!!!!!! OMG!!! I'm sorry but there's a BIG fire downtown. Should children really be looking at this topic if there younger?

hehe sorry about that i freaked out a bit lol :) but still it is gross but what people believe in is fine with me as long as none of them get near me lol

i am sorry tamaw/pants but i don't like how you bring religon into this
I'm sorry, my religion is my mentality and my life style.

Why would I turn my back on things that I believe just to 'go with the flow'?

What, are you going to expect everyone is fine and dandy with gay/lesbian?

If you did, your wrong.

If you can't take other opinions, don't make or look at topics like this one.

I am just saying that I will no longer be speaking in this topic. The amount of Homophobia is sickening.
Homophobia?

I would just like to say, whether that was directed towards me or not, that I am not afraid/offended/whatever by people who are homosexual.

I love the people- my friend's parents are homosexual together and they are nice people- I just don't agree in what they are doing.

Nope, ima total straight. im a little gay, but mostly straight.

ps:im a boy and im 9. i know what your talking about.

tamaw/pants, if I may, no one here should agree or disagree with you.

Why? Because the Bible of Christianity is merely one form of the many sources that can be claimed to be the true creation cycle. To hold one above others is like telling every religion in the world 'you're wrong, I'm right'. And since sites like this supply a good community to ALL, no matter their age, sexual orientation, race, or religion, there are many things you just should not say.

In example, you said being gay or a lesbian is wrong in God's eye. Now, where would you or I get off saying what omnipotent beings think is right or wrong? Personally, I will not condemn a person for being gay like I would a man, or woman, that kills other people. Seems unfair, you might notice.

There are many rights and wrongs, but when you enter a thread like this, in which people can talk about their sexual orientation, and say things like 'being gay is wrong, you all are going to hell'...

That is unacceptable. How would you like it if I suddenly jumped into your church one day during prayer and yelled as loud as I could that Christ was a sham? You might not like that, might not feel good to you. So, before you start spouting beliefs, pause for a moment. Put yourself in the other person's shoes, and think how YOU would feel if someone told YOU that your lifestyle, your love life, and your preferences were wrong? I imagine it wouldn't feel very good.

This is one reason why people say all the time...

'Never speak to others about finances, politics, or religion. It's a one-way ticket to offend a lot of people.'

I'm a Christian, and it's just not normal to be gay/lesbian.

It's not the way God planned.

I'm straight- forever!

I like that "Adam and Steve" thing you said. It shows alot..

[How are you supposed to have a kid if you're with someone of the same sex?!] Um, sorry... It's just not right.
i'm sorry but i think that is very closed-minded of you! you can't stop love no matter the sex of a person and saying thats not normal is kinda mean standing up for my friends who are gay

♪music in my life♫

tamaw/pants, if I may, no one here should agree or disagree with you.
Why?  Because the Bible of Christianity is merely one form of the many sources that can be claimed to be the true creation cycle.  To hold one above others is like telling every religion in the world 'you're wrong, I'm right'.  And since sites like this supply a good community to ALL, no matter their age, sexual orientation, race, or religion, there are many things you just should not say.

In example, you said being gay or a lesbian is wrong in God's eye.  Now, where would you or I get off saying what omnipotent beings think is right or wrong?  Personally, I will not condemn a person for being gay like I would a man, or woman, that kills other people.  Seems unfair, you might notice.

There are many rights and wrongs, but when you enter a thread like this, in which people can talk about their sexual orientation, and say things like 'being gay is wrong, you all are going to hell'...

That is unacceptable.  How would you like it if I suddenly jumped into your church one day during prayer and yelled as loud as I could that Christ was a sham?  You might not like that, might not feel good to you.  So, before you start spouting beliefs, pause for a moment.  Put yourself in the other person's shoes, and think how YOU would feel if someone told YOU that your lifestyle, your love life, and your preferences were wrong?  I imagine it wouldn't feel very good.

This is one reason why people say all the time...

'Never speak to others about finances, politics, or religion.  It's a one-way ticket to offend a lot of people.'
Well, this is a bit off topic.

I NEVER said that being homosexual will put you in hell... Where you got that from I have no clue.

Look, I was on topic saying I didn't think it's right.

You think it's ok, well fine then- we all have opinions.

TONS of people think I act weird/talk or hate me because I DO love God it's just how the world works. So it's not like being Christian is all everybody loves you- because that's definently not true.

I just stating my opinion- if you don't agree with it, um ok then. Don't- it's not like I was harsh and rude saying 'I hate you' or 'go to hell'. That's actualy the opposite. :/

Well, this is a bit off topic.
I NEVER said that being homosexual will put you in hell... Where you got that from I have no clue.

Look, I was on topic saying I didn't think it's right.

You think it's ok, well fine then- we all have opinions.

TONS of people think I act weird/talk or hate me because I DO love God it's just how the world works. So it's not like being Christian is all everybody loves you- because that's definently not true.

I just stating my opinion- if you don't agree with it, um ok then. Don't- it's not like I was harsh and rude saying 'I hate you' or 'go to hell'. That's actualy the opposite. :/
The question of the thread is 'are you gay or a lesbian?'. What part in there asks for an opinion on BEING such things?

I am not getting on you for your opinion on homosexuality. I'm getting on you because you are treading in a DANGEROUS place right now. If you continue to tell others what your religion says of people, you are pretty much condemning others for what you believe is wrong. And THAT in itself is not right or fair. Religion is a form of oppression and control, in which you put one 'figure of power' for people to believe in and use that 'figure of power' to make 'rules' for the religion that people follow without question.

Anybody can create or scam up a religion. It's merely a way of controlling others.

As I said, talking about religion beliefs and the like with other people is a one-way ticket to offend someone. And the more you spout your beliefs, the more people you offend.

That's what I was trying to tell not only you, but everyone else claiming that it's against their religion. No one frigging cares.

If I wanted some religion and sexual orientation drama, I'll watch Jerry Springer.

Next time, a simple 'No, I'm straight' will suffice.

Nobody Is Born Gay, People Just find that they are more attracted to a person of the same sex as they get Older.
Aimme
You can't control what sexuality you are. Maybe you don't realize that you're gay when you've grown up watching Disney movies and always see women with men. But yeah, most people don't know until they're in their teens, but some people know by the age of 8.

no i am not gay but i have no problem with people who are we are all just human anyway we only have on life to live so livr it the way you want gay or not i geuss...

No, I'm not. The thought of falling in love with another girl sickens me.

But there are three girls at my school that are Bi-Sexual. It's disturbing..

I agree with you on the gross thing. I don't really think it's appropriate to live with the same gender as you. That and someone could be watching o.0 They also sometimes don't even allow gays to join certain careers. Like modeling which is the career I want ^_^
accualy one of my friends is a model (and not a lezbian)and a lot of mean at her work is gay,alot of male models are gay (but im straight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back