Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im strait but on the poll some people said yes but havent posted

It bothers me that many people don't think bisexuality exists. It is very much a part of who I am, and not for any other reason than I am sexually attracted to both genders equally. Coming out to my friends and family was just as hard, and coming to terms with it myself was hard as well. It bothers me that many people think it's just a "trend". Anyone agree?

im sry if i upset anyone here

but i bet you would get mad to if somenoe called you a brat,....

but i hope you all understand

It bothers me that many people don't think bisexuality exists. It is very much a part of who I am, and not for any other reason than I am sexually attracted to both genders equally. Coming out to my friends and family was just as hard, and coming to terms with it myself was hard as well. It bothers me that many people think it's just a "trend". Anyone agree?
Well said! I agree with you. It exists. I've met people who think people who are bi are greedy and want it from anyone. That's narrowmindedness for you...psh. IMHO anyone who thinks that or anything else negatively like that need to look in the mirror at where the words are coming from :(

i dont get it, what?

Well, I don't know if people think/thought it was a trend, but I think I'm a bit bisexual. Telling your family and friends is hard, but you have to come out from under the shell sometime.

I want to change my answer.

After a long while of thinking I've come to realize that I'm not straight, bi, PoMo, what have you. I'm a lesbian.

The reason it took me so long to figure out is because I do enjoy straight sex, but I never really enjoy the other person. I hadn't realized that one can be a lesbian and still enjoy straight sex.

I'm not attracted to guys in any way be it their appearance, body, personality or anything. All I liked were the feelings associated with penetration. I am, however attracted to girls in every aspect.

I now have a question for people who are gay/lesbian and have come out to their parents.

How did you come out to them, and how did they react? x.x

I want to change my answer.
After a long while of thinking I've come to realize that I'm not straight, bi, PoMo, what have you. I'm a lesbian.

The reason it took me so long to figure out is because I do enjoy straight sex, but I never really enjoy the other person. I hadn't realized that one can be a lesbian and still enjoy straight sex.

I'm not attracted to guys in any way be it their appearance, body, personality or anything. All I liked were the feelings associated with penetration. I am, however attracted to girls in every aspect.

I now have a question for people who are gay/lesbian and have come out to their parents.

How did you come out to them, and how did they react? x.x
My sister has a friend who is gay I don't know how he told his parents but they aren't angry at all or upset, I suppose they just want him to be happy.

I think even if your Mum got upset when you told her she would eventually learn to deal with it. It probably depends how close you are with your parents, she will probably just want you to be happy.

Lauren*

well idk what i am cuz im only in love with one girl....the rest turn me off but i would totally pick her over my bf rite now o_O

its weird and i hope i dont know anyone up here

well idk what i am cuz im only in love with one girl....the rest turn me off but i would totally pick her over my bf rite now o_Oits weird and i hope i dont know anyone up here
Well sounds like you're in an experimental time in your life right now, so I'll just guess bi curious?

Well sounds like you're in an experimental time in your life right now, so I'll just guess bi curious?
oh...wow i never expected that from me

oh well idc

she is ahmazing

plus she IS bi sooo...yeah

[SIZE=9pt]How come if you hang out with some who's "Gay" people start thinking your "gay", and they make fun of you.[/SIZE]

How come?

[SIZE=9pt]How come if you hang out with some who's "Gay" people start thinking your "gay", and they make fun of you.[/SIZE] 

How come?
i really dont know.

i think its because you want to hang around gay people.

so they think that because you WANT to hang around gay people

that they are assuming you are gay.

wow O_O i confused myself

cuz when my friend hang out with the posers people start thinking that they are posers

i hope i didn't confuse you cuz i sure as heck cofused me ://

xD haha no-one ever gets wat im tlaking about
if you hang around a gay person how come other ppl think you are gay?

thats the Question
Well unfortunately some narrow minded people think because you hang with them, you must be gay because "Those people" only flock to those of their own kind. This is obviously false :huh: My friend Toni, years ago she had lots of male friends who were gay.

Well unfortunately some narrow minded people think because you hang with them, you must be gay because "Those people" only flock to those of their own kind. This is obviously false :D My friend Toni, years ago she had lots of male friends who were gay.
yeah i have two gay friends but no-one ever thinks im gay.

cuz they know wats good for them :D

haha and cuz im obsessed with a dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back