Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be what you want to be in orientation :furawatchi: .....

Usually it gets hard at first but then you get used to it :)

Sometimes you can't trust people so you have to keep it a secret :furawatchi:

I got used to it fast and I haven't told anyone that I am bisexual :p

Well you all know XP

i am not lezbian and nither is my little bro tamadude

and i am not 16 and i do not have a twin lol all thses lies

he dont even no what gay is (i think)

ignor the one he typed cause he aint...OK

and no i aint i have nufink agains it tho

ok my sis masketchi girl said...

that i am not gay because i dont even no what it is and then she told me and i dont love boys and blah blah blah and all the rest of it

ok

lol

sooo as i said im not gay :D but does gay really mean that you love boys

AND... he is not 8 he is 7

ok im 7 ^_^

ok my sis masketchi girl said...that i am not gay because i dont even no what it is and then she told me and i dont love boys and blah blah blah and all the rest of it

ok

lol

sooo as i said im not gay :) but does gay really mean that you love boys

AND... he is not 8 he is 7

ok im 7 :)
Gay either means happy or you are attracted to the same gender as yourself. I don't think it matters, if your happy - your happy it doesn't matter if there is 'right or wrong'.

Too many people make fun of people who are not straight....

O_O;;;

It feels bad when they make fun of you :)

But usually your friends will support you....

I only tell my secrets to my true friends :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Too many people make fun of people who are not straight....O_O;;;

It feels bad when they make fun of you ;)

But usually your friends will support you....

I only tell my secrets to my true friends ;)
True, but at my school, others make you feel like you are a monster yet behind your back, they do the exact same thing. I have this friend, and she gets called many cruel words just for one little action. People expect others to be nice to them yet they treat them bad. They even once called her the "d" word in P.E. :D It makes me angry for people who are so rude and nosy.

No.

But I must say, no matter who we love, we are all human beings and should all be treated the same, straight, Bi, gay or lesbian the same.

No fancy answer here, bu I hope i made my point.

either!!!!It's againest the 10 commandments!
I am not replying to the gay/lesbian thing yet. You think it's wrong and God says it's wrong then it has to be wrong to be gay and or lesbian?? Since you like Vanessa Hudgens so much i have said this statment. Is taking nude photos of yourself for your boyfriend and exposing them to the press against the ten comandments??????????? Because you like her so much it's ok that she exposed herself???? I didn't think so.

ps, i am only 11

I am not replying to the gay/lesbian thing yet. You think it's wrong and God says it's wrong then it has to be wrong to be gay and or lesbian?? Since you like Vanessa Hudgens so much i have said this statment. Is taking nude photos of yourself for your boyfriend and exposing them to the press against the ten comandments??????????? Because you like her so much it's ok that she exposed herself???? I didn't think so.
ps, i am only 11
That's true, it is wrong, but your other statement isn't valid in the slightest.

Is Vannessa God? Not in my book, lol. She's a human correct? She makes mistakes, she's wrong but she didn't make the rules nor is she the perfect example. Just because one person does something wrong doesn't mean the rules still aren't intact and need to be followed.

[bTW- that's not in the Ten Commandments- neither is taking nude photos.]

[SIZE=8pt]I am straight, but I respect and don't care who is gay/lesbian/bisexual.[/SIZE]

I don't care people...

Unless lesbians start hitting on me.

I'm leaving xD

im straight and i really like a boy *blushes* and im catholic and dont care if people r lesbian or gay

Im not gay, or atleest i n dont think so. :D

I'm a boy & i like a girl but sometimes it seems like i might be gay!!!

Im almost compleetly sure im not but its sometimes hard to tell!

Have anyone felt this way to!!! :)

That's true, it is wrong, but your other statement isn't valid in the slightest.
Is Vannessa God? Not in my book, lol. She's a human correct? She makes mistakes, she's wrong but she didn't make the rules nor is she the perfect example. Just because one person does something wrong doesn't mean the rules still aren't intact and need to be followed.

[bTW- that's not in the Ten Commandments- neither is taking nude photos.]
i didn't say that she was god i said that if she likes her so much and she believes in god and she is attacing people about what they believe. well some people don't believe in that or some do believe in it but still think it's wrong to take nude photo's and attacing people about what they believe

(i now its not in the 10 comandments! it's probably because there wasn't cameras back then) haha. anyway i basicly think it's wrong to say it's "gross" at being a gay or a lesbain

Im not gay, or atleest i n dont think so. :wacko: I'm a boy & i like a girl but sometimes it seems like i might be gay!!!

Im almost compleetly sure im not but its sometimes hard to tell!

Have anyone felt this way to!!! :D
You know, I think it's safe to say that we ALL have questioned it. Even I have, not seriously but I don't think someone can stand here and truely say they haven't wondered in the slightest.

@brettypascsetti- Eh, I don't quite see the connection but I think I get your point now.

Ok, im goin to try to act smart but im a country girl soo here we go : )

I dont agree AT ALL to being gay or anthing like that, i think its sick to like the same gender as your self.If someone ( a girl) came up to me and said im gay and i like you i would probly, no you no wat, you dont want to no : )

But theres to kinda gays for me, a gay in wich you like your gender or that you act like a girl if your really a boy, not a drag queen but w/e, becuase i have a guy friend like that and he likes girls so let just straighten that out, but he's like a bro! lol but so ya : ) i think i did a good job explainin that : )

From Tamaw/pantsIs Vannessa God? Not in my book, lol. She's a human correct? She makes mistakes, she's wrong but she didn't make the rules nor is she the perfect example
I agree i dont even like her

Thanks y'all. God is against gay and people can't just say "Oh, I'm not but I don't really care!" Well you should!

You know, most people get baby crushes wwhen they're like 4 or so, it's just natural. Anyway, I always got crushes on girls, I never once had a baby crush on a guy. I know it's probably 'wrong' by some standards, but, if this IS a choice, when did I make it? When I was 2? I think that though it isn't DNA hardwired, it's completely 100% unavoidable. If you're gay, you're gay. There's nothing I can do about it. Also, why would someone choose to be gay? It's kinda hard being descriminated against and not allowed to be able to marry someone you love when you grow up. I know some don't like it, but I feel, I love, I know what it is to be hurt. I am a human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back