Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I'm not lesbian.

But one of my besties is bi and another one might be lesbian, we dont know though.

I thought I was a lesbian. I'm not really attracted to guys, but then I realized I'm not really attracted to girls either.
There's a term the councelor at my teen center told me. PoMosexual. It's supposed to mean 'Post Modern'. In a nutshell means you fall in love with the person reguardless of their genitalia.

I define myself as PoMo.

I think the topic is appropriate so long as people stay respectful towards one another.
PoMo?

how bout

bisexual?

No, I'm not a lesbian. I find it unfair that people are made fun of because they are, though. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Everybody has different tastes, even in people.

I still thinks its unfail that peole should be ashamed because apprently its

aganst the Christan religeon Love is Love and it has no

boundries, not even religeon for some people.

If you're in love with someone of the same or oppsite sex that

should be celebrated not shuned.

Could we stop with the religious nonsense?

The topic asks, 'Are you gay or lesbian?'

Not, 'What are your views on being gay or lesbian.'

This topic has nothing to do with religion :|

Could we stop with the religious nonsense?
The topic asks, 'Are you gay or lesbian?'

Not, 'What are your views on being gay or lesbian.'

This topic has nothing to do with religion :|
Thank you! I keep checking back on this topic and its turned into a ridiculous religious debate. That wasnt the question at all. Whew.

SK, can you remind me what PoMo means? I don't want to look through all 43 pages. xP

Liking someone for the person regardless of gender.
As in, you don't see the gender of a person. Just the person in general.
Okay, thankies. :]

But how is that different than being bisexual?

Okay, thankies. :]
But how is that different than being bisexual?
Bisexual is specifically saying, 'I like/am attracted to both male and female'.

Where PoMo is more, 'I like anyone'. It's also considered as a personal gender confusion. Like say, you could be a woman and think of yourself as a gay man and visa versa. If that makes sense.

Kind of a 'man trapped in a woman's body' type of thing.

Actually, this topic does have something to do with religion, because if you are gay then you usually have a diff religion that someone who is straight.

And, God most certainly does not hate gays, he just hates the sin of being gay, not the gays themselves. If anyone tells you that God hates anybody, they are wrong. =]

And I thought that PoMo meant you like nobody?...

Actually, this topic does have something to do with religion, because if you are gay then you usually have a diff religion that someone who is straight.
And, God most certainly does not hate gays, he just hates the sin of being gay, not the gays themselves. If anyone tells you that God hates anybody, they are wrong. =]

I identify myself as bisexual.

And just as a future note-- christinbe, I don't know if it is good to go back in the archives and bump stuff up that hasn't been replied to in two months... will a guide let me know if it's okay?

I know a lot of gay Catholics and Christians.

Just because someone is gay doesn't mean they don't have different religions. There isn't a 'gay religion', lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back