Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bisexual.
I am not bisexual because I do not know what that means. What is bisexual? What does that mean to be bi?

Last edited by a moderator:
umm..I'm straight and I just let Homosexuals be themselves ....as long as it dosent involve me

I'm straight.

I don't mind people being gay or lesbian at all. It hurts me when people use gay as a synonym for stupid. I love gay or lesbian or bi people like friends, in fact, my best friend, he's gay through and through. But he's nice and funny and I love him like an older brother.

Well, it means to have a sexual/physical attraction to guys AND girls.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
You're right, but it isnt just a physical attraction. A bisexual (like myself) could fall in love with a male or a female. A bisexual sees people as male or female and is attracted to both genders, each having traits and appearance the bisexual is attracted to. This is different from being PoMo, which is being attracted to a person for who they are, completely disregarding gender.

See people I know, use "gay" as a general insult. Sort of like calling someone a "retard" or "stupid."

Gay really means happy.

Am I happy? Yes.

Am I homosexual? No.

Homosexual people don't disturb me or anything, like they do to some people. As long as they don't get close to me or anything. :)

Actually, not surprising to me for some reason, there are barely any homosexual people at my school.

how can you tell?

i might be bi or gay and i dont know it

pm me with help!!!!

I'm not sure. xP

I might be bi or straight. But all I know is, I'm confused.

I Currently have a crush on a boy but I think I might be gay/bi in the futer but who knows..

What makes you guys feel you may *turn* bisexual in the future?

I am bisexual and have always felt that way, it just took me a long time to realize and come to terms with it.

I'm bisexual. But I'm not so sure, I may be straight. I have found a few females in my life attractive and have felt closeness to them, more than any friendship could be.

No, I'm not, I'm too young to even have a relationship, but I support them in full. ^-^

I do really hate it when people use 'gay' as an insult. x.x It seems so popular in school hallways when the teacher isn't looking and online.

I iz straight. Im not sure. I might be BI in the next couple of years if I change a little. But I repect people who are are gay/lesbian. Its there life choices and I cant do anything about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back