Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, guys. You can't schedule if your bi/gay or not. =/ If your confused, don't bother being confused. You can't just say one day, "Hey! I'm bisexual now!"

It just doesn't work that way, as with all life.

I'm bisexual, I kinda hated being bi since I learned as I grew up that some people hated bi's and gays/lesbians and I thought it was bad for me to be bi so not alot of people know I'm bi....

What makes you guys feel you may *turn* bisexual in the future?
I am bisexual and have always felt that way, it just took me a long time to realize and come to terms with it.
Yeah, you just can't say "I'm turning bi/gay/lesbian tommorow/today/whatever it's not that easy and plus it's kinda stupid that you say that stuff, so don't post things like that, please and I'm not demanding it I'm just asking to don't post stuff like that, unless you really start liking your own gender....

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen, guys. You can't schedule if your bi/gay or not. =/ If your confused, don't bother being confused. You can't just say one day, "Hey! I'm bisexual now!"
It just doesn't work that way, as with all life.
Well what there saying is they are started to devolpe feelings for the same gender.

I currently am Straight. I don't mind Gay/Lesbian people. Love has no gender. But I don't like any gender. I hate Males, and I hate Females. I don't know if there is a name for someone who doesn't like either one.

~ChibiMuffins

I currently am Straight. I don't mind Gay/Lesbian people. Love has no gender. But I don't like any gender. I hate Males, and I hate Females. I don't know if there is a name for someone who doesn't like either one. 

~ChibiMuffins
that's called 'asexual'

and yeah, i am straight.. but gays are cool

After recent events, I am changing my answer just a tad. After recent events, I have started to identify as bisexual. I fell in love with a guy for the first time and I think he likes me back, so I'm excited. :angry:

that's called 'asexual'

and yeah, i am straight.. but gays are cool
I'm pretty sure that she doesn't reporduce on her own. Or does she...? :angry:

Yes 'a' means not but generally asexual is a scientific term used to describe organisms that do not reproduce sexually.

Tanya tells me that I am so gay that I've gone round in a circle and am now straight again.

This makes no sense.

I um, don't really like either.

Maybe I'm an amoeba or something.

That'd be cool.

X^D lol i messed up, i meant to say antisexual.

lol yeah, because my science teacher abreviated it as 'a.sexual' X^D i mixed it up

~ChibiMuffins
Asexual as someone said.

It's fine also. You're not the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back