Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=12pt]I am personally straight, but I have nothing against gays/lesbians, and any other.[/SIZE]

But, my religion is against them, like a lot of people have said. I don't believe in it, but it doesn't really bother me at all, unless they are like making out in public or something, that would bother me any.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm autosexual! Yeah!
Eh, no.

But really, shouldn't we have more choices on the poll? After all, I'm sure that all the asexuals, bisexuals and erm, autosexuals currently feel very excluded.
Autosexual? Is that like, being sexually attracted to cars or something...? o.o

I'm autosexual! Yeah!
Eh, no.

But really, shouldn't we have more choices on the poll? After all, I'm sure that all the asexuals, bisexuals and erm, autosexuals currently feel very excluded.
No.

There's no need for more options on the poll.

The intention of the thread was not to exclude, but to ask members if they are gay or lesbian ^_^

Simple question, simple answer and up to the members to explain further if they so wish.

No. It's when you're sexually attracted to yourself.
Funny, though. I'd love to be attracted to cars. ^^
[SIZE=12pt]You would?[/SIZE]

Seems like an. . odd thing to be attracted to lol.

I bet there are some people though, you never know. . .

I believe that everyone should respect everyone else, even if they disagree with their, well, orientations and stuff.

I'm not. (or maybe I'm too young to know xDD)

[SIZE=12pt]You would?[/SIZE]Seems like an. .  odd thing to be attracted to lol.

I bet there are some people though, you never know. . .
Well, there's actually a term we use nowadays to describe people who are sexually attracted to inanimate objects. Objectophile.

No.There's no need for more options on the poll.

The intention of the thread was not to exclude, but to ask members if they are gay or lesbian  :rolleyes:

Simple question, simple answer and up to the members to explain further if they so wish.
Gleh, suppose that's true. I guess it's just the fact that the current question is a bit too black-or-white for my taste. But meh, I'm not the only user on here.

No, I'm not gay or lesbian, I'm straight. But I do respect those who are. Just because they have different beliefs and ways, it doesn't mean that they should be harrased, even though they are. Everyone should be treated with respect. :blink: :blink:

(Sorry for posting twice..)

I don't know what you would refer me as.... Bi? Because I love guys, but then I have feelings for this girl..

@HG: XD I must be a objectophile...! Look at my sig.. xD

[SIZE=12pt]I am personally straight, but I have nothing against gays/lesbians, and any other.[/SIZE] 

But, my religion is against them, like a lot of people have said. I don't believe in it, but it doesn't really bother me at all, unless they are like making out in public or something, that would bother me any.
Straight people are more likely to make out in public, actually.

One time in the Boston Science Museum, at a lightening show, we were standing next to this couple who really, really needed a room. XD

Well, there's actually a term we use nowadays to describe people who are sexually attracted to inanimate objects. Objectophile.

Gleh, suppose that's true. I guess it's just the fact that the current question is a bit too black-or-white for my taste. But meh, I'm not the only user on here.
Lol objectophile. Once I was on TamaChat and Tamino told me that being sexually attracted to inanimate objects was called pansexual. I think he might have been kidding though. =P

EDIT: Uh, never mind. I just looked up pansexuality on Wikipedia and it says that it's similar to bisexuality.

Im 100% straight.

I have lots of gay, bi and les friends. They are quite nice, and they are just like you and me.

We just have to respect everyone's opinion. :( Anyway, I'm straight. I don't have any problems with gays or lesbians, though.

But is this topic *really* appropiate for the kids aged about 8 or under? They might not even know what we're talking about. :(
It's fine as long as we don't start talking about compatibility of bodily organs.

Some people love cars, or this the Xbox 360 is hot, others crush dogs and cats - it doesn't matter who they love it's what they are like inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back