Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hm...i forget what i posted here. i'm straight, but i do have like....bi thoughts sometimes. :D ; it's normal, i'm just curious.

To tell you the truth...I don't know. I could be a lesbian, I could be straight, I could even be bi. I'm very confused with myself.

I have lesbain thoughts. More often than straight ones. I had boyfriends. But never a girlfriend because my school should be renamed "Homophobes 'R' Us-Education Center..."

I'm not over my break up with my boyfriend yet...even though I'm sure he used me to try to get my frenemy jeslous as he liked her sience 3rd grade.

And my friend's friend is really pretty....I'm kinda attarcted to her...

If I am Bi (I think i am) I'm 89% sure my sorta friend Megan would hate me. ._.

And i'm 1000000000.2% sure my couisn Jecca (Jessica) would be thrilled! She has 3 Anti-Homophobia posters up in her room

Oh gawd my life is tough.... :D

BTW: I'm DISPISE HOMOPHOBICS!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am bi - sexual.

Well, to tell the truth, I often get confused about what I am.

I've had soo many failed relationships with both guys and gals

At one point I thought I was straight

Then I thought I was gay

I guess yeah I'm bi.

Much to the dislike of my dad who's a total homophobe

(i despise any and all homophobia by the way)

But what do I care what he thinks anyways ahaha.

[SIZE=7pt]I kind of agree with fallenstar, men and men weren't made to reproduce, same with women and women. I get what you all mean, but, if everyone was gay, there wouldn't be any more babies, and then there wouldn't be anymore people.[/SIZE]
thfii. .
Then the world would be a better place. Serious.

My best friend is gay... There's really no difference to me at all if someone prefers males over females, or chocolate over vanilla! It's not my choice :D I have dated one girl before, but I don't consider myself 'bisexual' because I'm not exactly attracted to other women, I only liked her for who she was.

that is sooooooooooooooooo dumb!!! coz some people can be gay or lesbian and hide it!!!!

so wats the reason to put up the poll? unless everybody like swears to tell the truth!!!

i mean... IT'S DUMB!!!!

AND BY THE WAY... I AM STRAIGHT ALL THE WAY!!!!

Im not im straight but im cool with people that are because theeir still humane and their reqular people too.So they shouldn't be treated diffferently.

180 degrees, baby. XD That's what I always say. Like, about 2/3 of my guy and girl friends are bi or gay.

*Sigh*

Oooooh boy.

I can see this thread turning into a relegious debate.

If it hasn't already, lol.

I'm a lesbian!

Rip on me if you want.

Because I beleive that homophobia is a form of ignorance.

Just like racism.

Welp, I'm not here to argue with people.

Peace,

-Tama_Solsice <_<

I'm Bi

me and my friends goof off by calling me bi-sexy though xD they all support me which is so great! I'm feel good that they aren't (or at least don't show it) uncomfortable around me at all and things are still the same with them.

some people in my grade think it's a disease and won't breath the same air...they scream if they bump into me which really hurts.

I have a few other friends who are bi but they lean more towards boys when I'm leaning more towards girls.

Happily, one of my close friends is Bi and we've snuggled a bit, I'm thinking of asking her out, but I'm nervous '-'

My parents don't know though....Does anyone have some tips on telling them??

that is sooooooooooooooooo dumb!!! coz some people can be gay or lesbian and hide it!!!!so wats the reason to put up the poll? unless everybody like swears to tell the truth!!!

i mean... IT'S DUMB!!!!

AND BY THE WAY... I AM STRAIGHT ALL THE WAY!!!!
no need to be so harsh...

I'm Bi
me and my friends goof off by calling me bi-sexy though xD they all support me which is so great! I'm feel good that they aren't (or at least don't show it) uncomfortable around me at all and things are still the same with them.

some people in my grade think it's a disease and won't breath the same air...they scream if they bump into me which really hurts.

I have a few other friends who are bi but they lean more towards boys when I'm leaning more towards girls.

Happily, one of my close friends is Bi and we've snuggled a bit, I'm thinking of asking her out, but I'm nervous '-'

My parents don't know though....Does anyone have some tips on telling them??
Just get it out there and tell her. If you guys have cuddled and are affectionate towards each other, there is a chance that she might like you back.

To be honest, that is how I asked my girlfriend out and she is one of my close friends as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back