Are you gay or lesbian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Are you sure you're bi? From what I know, you're nine, possibly ten years old. I'd just like to throw it out there that I find it hard to believe that someone still so young could be sure of their sexuality, much less be dating already at such a young age.

I have always respected people who are Gay/Bi/Lesbian. Since I'm not living their life, I have no reason to judge. I'm pretty sure I'm straight but I'm too young to know since I haven't been in many relationships. I'm not worried about it now, and it's not something I think about often.

I don't like boys or girls, So I really shouldn't talk about all the other Gay/Lesbian people...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm strait, but I know gay people, and I respect there choices, people can do what they want to do, there like Riley on degrassi, and gay people date straits, thats kinda wierd.

I'm strait, but I know gay people, and I respect there choices, people can do what they want to do, there like Riley on degrassi, and gay people date straits, thats kinda wierd.
Only closet gays date straight people o.o Or other closet gays.

It would by in a sense impossible for a gay person to date a straight person unless one of which was either in the closet or just experimenting.

I'm straight, but when I was little I thought it would be nice to marry my (girl) best friend so we planned where wanted our wedding to be and everything. :lol:

But that's not the case anymore. D: I don't have anything wrong with lesbians or gay people because how does the gender that they are attracted to affect the kind of person they are?

I'm straight&&proud. I have nothing against other sexuality, though. :lol:

People are people, and people are different...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back