Are you on NeoPets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used too, but I'm already on Webkinz and Club Penguin that I don't have time to play on all three. I don't remember what my username was, but I remember getting annoyed because I tried the mail chat thing (forgot the actual name of it, correct me if you must) and it said "Opps! You don't have permission to view this page. Parental consent is required to view certain pages on the Neopets.com website. " I think that popped up cause of my age at the time... ^^; It would probably let me on those pages now that I'm 14 and I was like 9 then.

Last edited by a moderator:
winter_pony4

Been on NP for 8 years, but I'm a bit inactive these days.

I'm xoscarneo and I've been playing Neopets for a couple of years and I still love this site. <3

I used too when I was 10, but I got distracted by other virtual worlds like BarbieGirls.com and Webkinz. Course if you try to go on BarbieGirls it won't work, but I remember how much of a ripoff that site was. I think my username on NP was autumnhammy or something like that...can't remember!

Dude, I grew up with Neopets. I've been playing since I was eight and now I'm seventeen. No shame at all.

...Okay maybe a little

My main account is amulet_strawberry, but one of these days I ought to switch to my side, sarahsoprano. Like seriously. I put my name in my signature and people still call me amulet. It's super annoying.

See, Neopets is split into various groups. There's the people who actually play games and take care of their pets, there's the "activity" people who are all about seperate activities with its own category such as the Battledome, Customization, Key Quest and others, there's the chatters who just chat on the boards and tend to get silenced, and finally, there's the creative community, the epic people who draw and write and do all sorts of artsy Neopets stuff.

I belong to that last group. I'm an aspiring NT writer. You can check out my Neopian Times stuff if you want. Perferrably the first one. Not the second. I wrote it in a day while I was sick and delusional.

So yeah. 'dat's my childhood right 'dere, Neopets.

To anyone who sent me a friend request I forgot my password and don't play Neopets anymore. Woops XD I made a new account but this time I forgot its name... .-.

Mine's ABRAtchi but I have many other accounts. I hate to say that ABRAtchi's Neopets won't stop crying because they're all damaged by a lightning bolt.

I have a Neopets account but I don't use it often, I just get freebies every so often and play a little. :p

bluesoapybubbles

I have one. ^_^ My name is beesquahser, but I go under a male alias! xD

I have a cute uc faerie xwee. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back