Are you on NeoPets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've played Neopets off-and-on (more off than on) since about 2002, but I've never actually accomplished much of anything. XD I don't have the willpower to login each day and play the flash mini games over and over to earn NP, and I keep switching main accounts. Right now, I play on a dragon-breeding site called Flight Rising, instead (they're having some website problems and closed down new registration, though).

I've been playing on and off for over 12 years. xD My username on there is chibianimegirl. I hate my username, but it was my very first account, and I was young. x-x

I just created an account, my username there is siaraen. I find the site a bit confusing, but it does look fun so I'd probably be quite active there, though I'm probably a bit too old for it to be honest :D .

I'm jazzycatsrock. I've already sent a few requests to some of the people who have posted. Feel free to friend me! ^_^

I found my old Neopets account yesterday! You can also find me under kittykittycatcat9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back