Are you popular?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamitchi465

Reaction score
me?? popular?? LIKE THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN! i love to be differnt and being myself! these people that are "cool" useally dress in abercrombie and hollister which i hate because they are so dull and boring! all they say is ABERCROMBIE HOLLISTER but anyways i love to be unique and not the same as everybody else! just wanting to know who is "popular"

♥Mamitchi :rolleyes:

I don't think I'm 'popular', I'm just known at my school.. Of course, currently I couldn't be named anything, because I'm transfering schools next year. I'm gonna miss everybody at my old school a lot... But no, I wouldn't call myself popular. I'm just there to be there.

yeah sometimes i'm well knowned to! like once this boy at my school said are you (my name) and i'm like woah i dont even know this guy and he knows my name lol! :rolleyes:

♥Mamitchi

That's kinda funny, because it just reminded me of something...

I was sitting by this girl at lunch (we were pretty good friends, I guess) and I was sitting across from one of the guys I used to have a crush on (an extremely LONG, LONG time ago). I told her I bet he didn't even know my name, and she took the chance up and asked him if he did. And guess what? He didn't remember, and said it started with a G. :rolleyes: And my name is Janna. xD

That's kinda funny, because it just reminded me of something...
I was sitting by this girl at lunch (we were pretty good friends, I guess) and I was sitting across from one of the guys I used to have a crush on (an extremely LONG, LONG time ago). I told her I bet he didn't even know my name, and she took the chance up and asked him if he did. And guess what? He didn't remember, and said it started with a G. :rolleyes: And my name is Janna. xD
thats funny! :) but dont worry he will remember

Last edited by a moderator:
This is weird sometimes.. .for some reason alot of 8th graders knew who i was.. i had no idea who they were.. X_x

Nah, I don't like him anymore... Actually, I fully despise him, because he's one of those that are really into sports (like a jock), and pretty much pays attention to nothing else. So it's OK if he forgets my name, because I won't really care after I transfer. I just think it's pretty stupid because we've been going to school together since kindergarten. xD

yep everyone in my school knows me

i have ppl tell me hi that i dont even know :/

but i have k-12th grade in my school

What makes popular people unable to express themselves? Just because they wear clothing that they think looks good or have a lot of friends doesn't make you more individual then them. I wear boring things all the time, and that doesn't make me popular. Right now I'm wearing a green t-shirt (srs bsns, green t-shirts) on it and black shorts. Yesterday I was wearing a pink t-shirt and black shorts. And the day before that...

I don't see how not being popular makes one more individual. >___> Why can't popular people be individual?

After saying the above, I am not popular. But I didn't really think it was smart to dwell on that.

What makes popular people unable to express themselves? Just because they wear clothing that they think looks good or have a lot of friends doesn't make you more individual then them. I wear boring things all the time, and that doesn't make me popular. Right now I'm wearing a green t-shirt (srs bsns, green t-shirts) on it and black shorts. Yesterday I was wearing a pink t-shirt and black shorts. And the day before that...
I don't see how not being popular makes one more individual. >___> Why can't popular people be individual?

After saying the above, I am not popular. But I didn't really think it was smart to dwell on that.
Gosh! Why do you ALWAYS have to take my future thoughts!?!

xD

I hate how some self considered 'non-popular' people hate on the 'popular' people. They always say 'omg, they are sooz m3aan!?' but yet the 'unpopular' people do the same thing- call them names. For the most part, you hate the group, not the people and that's sad because there are plenty of nice people- you can't just look at the group.

Popular is in the eye of the beholder. I have friends, and I can make them pretty easily, so I don't know what you want to call that, but I'm happy with my 'social status' if you will.

Everything is so confussing now, why can't it be like kindergarden when everyone was like, one big group and played tag. Our school doesn't really have the popular thing to it anymore, but it's still kind of there. I used to have alot of nice friends, but eventually they sort of drifted away and never really talked to "us" anymore.

I wouldn't say I'm popular, but if you really think about it, no one truely is.

There's a difference between just being popular and truly being popular.

Me? I'm known at school. One of the tops.

But as long as you're happy being yourself, you're doing just fine. :)

This is weird sometimes.. .for some reason alot of 8th graders knew who i was.. i had no idea who they were.. X_x
A bunch of eighth graders I didn't know last year somehow knew my last name, but not my first name. They would walk down the hallway and say "Hey, (fluffums last name.)" or "(fluffum's last name) your backpack's open!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back