Are you random?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm random when random is needed! Like when your friend is down and you want to cheer her up. ;]

lol i am VERY random. And so is my sis, and my friends, and cousins...

Yeah, i am REALLY random. ALOT i just randomly start laughing. lol!!!!!!!!!! I am even random when i sleep walk and sleep talk o_O LOL!!!

LOL heck yes I am lol like I say to my friends "I LIKE MILKSHAKES" XD.

Me and my friends are random in the way that we say whatever pops into our minds. Like we will be just walking around town talking about like, guys, and i will be like "You know, i don't get why people say 'its like comparing apples and oranges' to imply that somthing is different. Apples and oranges have a lot in common." And then we will jsut stare at eachother for about 10 minutes, then crack up and start dieing on the ground laughing xD
Not like, "ZOMGGGG PIE AND CHEEZE". When people do that i have a strong desire to slap them across the face.

*BaBi*
hey!i am like ZOMG PIE!!CHEESE!!!!YAY LOL!! but that is me plain old 9 year old me!and besides i am not ALWAYS like that!!oh wel!!!!but yeah i ame the randomest person in the solar system.i say the randomness things.like this:eek:mg pie!!!look a flying squirrel.yayy!!!!!ZOMG PIE!

Sometimes random can be annoying.

I try to have a decent conversation with my friend on MSN, then he randomly bursts out in song.

But most of the time its funny. I'm random all the time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back