Are you related to a Famous/Infamous person?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad once claimed that I was somehow related to Davy Crockett, but I'm not sure if I believe him, lol.

Well Some guy that fought in some war has the same last name as me ( and my last name is pretty uncommon )

He has a Town, Hotels and monuments in Italy (where my family is from) named after him

So I guess thats some relation xP

My grandma, the dead one, was kinda famous. All I know is she was some model and met famous people, thats what I've heard. Not exactly sure, I'll go ask my mom.

According to my mother, I'm also related to Korean royalty. :D So, I guess that means I'm a princess or something, lol. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
...Not that I know of. o.o

But I may be related to the famous race car driver, Dale Earnhardt. :3 'Cause I know that an Earnhardt married a -insertmylastnamehere- so, yeah. It may be possible. XP

But I think my friend told be that her grandfather who died a LONG time ago knew Hitler personally. o_o;

~Mew

I'm bringing this back up. It has only been 5 days

But I just remembered..

Someone I am closely related to is named Stanley Cup (Thats the Hockey Championship thingie) o:

He wasn't named after it or changed his name. His name just happened to be Stanley Cup. The NHL payed him to appear at events and stuff x3

Well... I don't think this counts, but my Dad owns a buisness so he's been in a commercial. x3 It's really quite embarrassing. It never comes on, though.

my uncle tony says hes somewhat related to abe lincoln XD but im not related to anyone famous

My friend is Howe Mandel's nephew.

That doesn't count, though ._.

Nope, but my mum went out with Billie Piper's uncle, and my grandma went out with a random man on the telly. I was photographed for the local newspaper several times, and I once had my photo taken for some sort of advert, but nah, I'm not famous either. Though when I left primary school, the head teacher said to me, "You're definitely going to be famous."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back