Are you related to a Famous/Infamous person?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yus. I'm related to James Yeo. (he's my great great great great grandfather!)

He's famous around here. Our class went on a fieldtrip to his house 2 months ago! O:

The Yeo House

and you WON'T be able to stalk me, because of the sucky family tree only goes up to his grandchildren, and I couldn't even find (more like I was too lazy to fin it) my grandfather. Besides. I spent a FULL hour searching the family tree, and I got squat. BUT my nan clames to have met him, and yadda yadda yadda.

my uncle tony says hes somewhat related to abe lincoln XD but im not related to anyone famous
This topic is 4 months old. X_x

But anyway, I'm related to the first British person to own a car.

My uncle's wife tried out to be a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader. She was on that T.V. show on CMT about the D.C. cheerleader auditions. (She didn't make it though, XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not anyone that I know of.

But in my family history I have a bit fun stuff.

Like my great great grandfather was the mayor of Riccaton and a long way back in my family history one of my ancestors was a much respected female leader of the Nga Tahu tribe that made her like royalty.

But my family has connections to the royals. Not relations, connections.

Yes. I am the fifth (or fourth) cousin of Louis Riel, also known as the Father of Manitoba, He has no direct descendants though

I am related to the dude who invented the TV and also Jame K. Pulk [Kinda Distant though]

No, not really.

My uncle is on Adam Gilchrist and Ricky Ponting: The New Guard DVD. He is in Adam Gilchrist's team photos :)

Please do not bump up topics that haven't been active in over 3 months.

*Topic closed by Jappyx*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back