Are you short or tall?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, nobody unless they REALLY have a screwed up age-guessing gage, would say you are two and in reality you are eleven. They were probably just messing with you. ;]
It was a photo- a really bad photo. I don't look 2 in it- I don't think so anyway. But I don't look 11 either. I never do. :)

I'm average height. I like being my hieght but it would be nice to be a few inces taller :]

I'm the shortest in my class, my year, my school... I'm in year nine and the year sevens are taller than me O.O

I'm aged 14 and 130-something cm tall (approx 4 foot 5?)

It was a photo- a really bad photo. I don't look 2 in it- I don't think so anyway. But I don't look 11 either. I never do. :)
Lol. I feel for ya!

You aren't alone! xD

Since i'm 12.

I think i'm in the middle. at 5 foot 6.

I like my height. ^^

You think that's bad? People always mistake me for a 1st grader. :blink: It sucks. RabbitDog saw this photo of me- she thought I was 2 in it, but I was 11.
I've never heard of an almost five foot tall first grader. o_O

And I've also never heard of somebody mistaking an 11-year-old for a 2-year-old.

I dunno. I'm 5'1 inches almost. Or 5'0. I'm not sure. And I'm 11. I'll be 12 in September. I guess I'm medium compared to most kids in my grade at school. But I started early, so I guess I'm pretty tall...

-Matchy

Hey, I'm the tallest here! That never happens! I'm 16, and I'm 5'4" about. I was 5' even until this year; I'm still the smallest in my class. :(
I'm 17 and I'm about 5'9 - 5'11, I don't mind being tall I'm taller than my friends but I look taller because I'm slimmer then them. My boyfriends muscley and a little taller than me so that's ok we kind of match :D .

I'm 5'1. A lot of people are taller then me though. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back