Are you...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapa

Reaction score
:mimitchi: I just have this paranoia that I'm gonna get shot at school :D .

If you know where I can get a bullet proof trench coat and/or

pants, please post here.

Sorry board, my computer was being stupid. please remove the other two labeled like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm paranoid...but it's not to stop people from doing anything. I'm just crazy!

Also, bulletproof won't do much. If it hits a bulletproof jacket, say, it won't save you. You won't get punctured, but the impact will be so great you'll probably die anyway. The leg, you'll probably still break it.

Yes.

About everything.

But I've also got Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and a few other things. So that's probbably got something to do with it.

I'm paranoid about people touching my hair DD:people pull it o~o
...o_O

--

I'm paranoid of being babied, uneven relationships, and being like, gorilla obese or uglier than I think I am--I'm fairly vain. I'm also rather narcistic. P: So that'd havesomething to do ith it.

I'm also a little paranoid about talking to people about my problems offline. D:

I am paranoid...about people hitting me or punching me or stealing any of my books at school. That happened to me once, and it's not happening again.

Why? I don't. Sometimes I do. I'm not making any sense. :mellow:
well when people come up to me and talk for no reason i get really annoyed expehally when they don't shut up.

I Hate talking too random talking people

I'm paranoid...but it's not to stop people from doing anything. I'm just crazy!Also, bulletproof won't do much. If it hits a bulletproof jacket, say, it won't save you. You won't get punctured, but the impact will be so great you'll probably die anyway. The leg, you'll probably still break it.
Then how come this guy didn't die or stuff like that?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back