Artistic are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXStarlightXx

Reaction score
Yes one of them really random topics. Are you artistic like drawing stuff?

I am I love to pixel! :D

What do you like to draw?

Im not the best drawer...I just trace it lol xP

I'm pretty good at drawing anime characters and I'm really good at sculpting stuff. (lol Sai and Dei-kun! xD)

Yes. I spend most of ny time doing graphics or drawing. And writing. I'm almost done with slamning myself into anime-style. Whew! When I look at my current-est drawings, I think about the full two years of drawing for hours each day, and saying 'not good enough!' to even achieve my current level in it.

I'm also quite good at photography. Once I can fully watermark 'em all over I might post some.

As for graphics, my branch in that'd be photonanipulatuon. If I do say so myself, I'm pretty awesome at it for my age.

I like drawing people, dragons, & other mythical creatures, photomanipulating almost anything, but usually I just do cats & dogs, and I perfer to photograph nature, my family, and animals. =]

Cool I just learned to make graphics and pixels Im not that good though

i draw good anime faces, and people, and I sculpt with clay.

i stink at painting

Yea I like drawing when I'm bored or sometimes before I go to bed I'm just working on a comic/show series but I don't know if I'll be releasing it it's kinda stupid and childish.

I've been an artist for as long as I can remember.

Even in elementary school, I was the 'good drawer' girl. ^__^ I just love art, it's my passion, and one of the only things that I'm truly exceptional at.

I like drawing a lot of things. People, animals, landscapes...but what I like drawing most is manga and I like making up my own cute chibi characters. It's just so fun!

Love,

CB

Well, I don't really like art because whenever I do it, I always have to do like perfect, which makes me the slowest in the class, but I'm actually pretty good, at least according to my teacher. My favorite piece I made in 6th was this fish sculpture, I might be able to post a pic later.

But, I'm more artistic in other ways, like dancing and music.

Dancing is like my passion, and I'm not like super great, but I just love it~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back