At what time do you wake up for school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm supposed to get up at 7am but I sleep in until 7.25am.

The bell when the lockers are open and you can get your stuff goes at 8.28 and th bell to get to homeroom goes at 8.35.

It's cool, you get used to it.

I wake up at 6:40 because I can watch music videos early on MTV and VH1

!My bus come @ 8:15!I stay up and watch and am on here!But when it's like 6:45 it looks like it's 9am!It gets me confused so I think i'm late!But then I change it to TV GUIDE CHANNEL and I see what time it is!

School is over at 3:30!But not for me!Because I go to latchkey till 5:30

and I will get picked up early today by my aunt!School starts @ 8:45!

-Layla

Last edited by a moderator:
School starts at 8.40am, and I walk to school. I wake up at 6.45am. On my birthday I woke up at 4.45am... lol

i cant realy get this topic. Why do you want to know when people wake up?

Cutegirl89

7:00

school starts at 8:45

drwhokid

PS on saturdays (starting from tomorow ) i go to masterclass at manor (my high school) for 9 weeks

What time does your school start? Mine ends at 3:30, but I don't get home until 4:10 usually. My school starts at 8:45. (I love middle school starting so late! I don't want to go to high school where it starts at 8:00 like it did in elementary school.)
That sounds like the neighbors next door to me x.x I live in a townhouse so I'm connected to them. I swear. I don't wake up to my mom getting ready in my own house, but I hear them every morning banging around in the cupboards and on the walls >.< It's so annoying.

*Yawn*

Since school starts at 8:00am

I gotta wake up at 6:30...Sleep for another

25min, finally get up at 6:55am

Have breakfast get dressed brush my teeth

brush my hair, and finish up anything left i

need to do, then I leave the house at 7:30am

So i only get 35min to get ready for school. X_X

@_@ Lol I get so tried doing this every single morning.

I wake up at 8:00am.. I leave for school at 8:20 (I walk).. School Starts at 8:25am.

Thats 2o minutes to get ready.

My School starts at 8:25am.. Ends at 3:40pm.

I get up at 5:45am on all days except for the last Sunday of March and the last Sunday of October.

I wake up at 8:00am.. I leave for school at 8:20 (I walk).. School Starts at 8:25am.Thats 2o minutes to get ready.

My School starts at 8:25am.. Ends at 3:40pm.
Thats a me!

I wake up at 8:10 AM

Leave for school 8:30 AM (I walk too)

School starts 8:30 AM Ends 3:30 PM and I get home at 4:00 PM

I wake up around 6:30- 7:30 am. I leave for school at 7:30, because it starts at 8.

Matchy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back